I have CS 1.1 update!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have CS 1.1 update!

If you can't get it from the servers, get it from me.

Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Big deal, I got it too Turns out gamers.de in Germany gave me full speed. All the U.S. servers were full or slow as hell.

Comment

Here I am, trying to be nice, and you belittle me. Typical NY'er.
      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Well, I was merely posting my experiences of downloading CS 1.1. No offense intended

Comment

CS sucks!
          TFC FOREVER!!
          Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

I like TF, but...

<H3>TFC sucks! QuakeTF forever!

Comment

TFC still rules.

Rags

Comment

Quake TF...Ahh, the memories. MegaTF... Hehehe

Comment

no...you are all wrong.
                  CS is the best.

Thankyou.

Comment

Btw, whats the link to it??? (cs1.1)

Comment

Q3F all the waay - the natural progression from QWTF.

Anyhow does anyone else here suffer from a massive slowdown in CS with various lighting effects (e.g. Flashlight, Night-vision goggles, Lighting in Aztec) My FPS drops from a constant 60 (my max-fps setting) to around 15-20 when the lights are in effect. That's with a G400 32M DH and the last but one drivers. I tried Kruzins' half-life config and it just dropped my framerate to an average of 35 without looking any better. (btw, I couldn't get GL_TEXSORT 1 to work - has this setting been removed from HL?)

Cheers,
                      Uppity.

Uppity

Comment

gl_texsort 1 is disabled in CS. My config is based on Kruzin's. MUCH better image quality, but my fps ranges from 30-60fps in 1024x768.

Comment

I have the Quake3 DEMO!!!!
                          In case it's a harware problem:
                          PIII-500@560, 256 MB, G400 MAX DH on, ABIT BH6, MX300
                          Win2K drivers: 5.52

Comment

Can someone tell me what the average fps should be for a tnt2 be for cs 1.x???

a friend says that his fps maxes at around 30-40fps on cs 1.0 and their it gets shaky sometimes. Is this normal??
                            his resolution is 640x480!

he has celeron 500 & 64MB btw. Must be his ram causeing the low fps????

my G200 has similar fps!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X