Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Needed for FAQs: Your Cheats, Trainers and Tips&Tricks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needed for FAQs: Your Cheats, Trainers and Tips&Tricks.

If you have a trainer for me for your favorite game, or cheats, or tips&tricks, and you want to share them with others, please put a link down here to them, or send them to my email address. All links, tricks and tips will be added to the FAQs Forum.

I already put down 2 trainers for Project IGI there

Thanks, Jord.
    Jordâ„¢

For everyone who wants to be a cheater in CS: cheaters-suck.com

Enjoy!

[This message has been edited by Venturer (edited 13 February 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Kruzin (edited 13 February 2001).]
    ATHLON XP 2600; Abit KX7-333Raid; 1GB SDRAM DDR PC-3200 Corsair XMS; Matrox Parhelia AGP 256; HITACHI 7K250 250GB; HITACHI 120GXP 120GB; HITACHI 120GXP 60GB; Sound Blaster Audigy 2; Plextor DVDRW PX-716A; Plextor CDRW Premium

Comment

Venturer,

You are a lame dumbass!!

Cheating in multiplayer is for hosers like you, keep that shit between you and your lame pals.

Rags

Comment

I agree.
        Cheaters=lamers.
        Trainers are small toilets for kids to learn to crap on.

Here's a tip: get some game skillz, and stop cheating.

We recently had a plague of cheaters on our MGI TFC server. More players got kicked in that week than all previous months combined.
        Fortunatly, Valve came out with a cheat patch to keep those lamers out.

You hosers are trashing the entire on-line gaming community for the sake of your feeling better about your lack of skills.

I won't have that here.

And what the hell does cheating in games have to do with MURC? Why should this kind of info be in the MURC FAQs?

[This message has been edited by Kruzin (edited 13 February 2001).]
        Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Sorry if i had hurt you, Rags and Kruzin, but in my opinion there is nothing bad to cheat in multiplayer games because for me it s a different way of playing.
          However it s my personal opinion and i ll respect yours.
          I ll remove the URL, sorry again!
          ATHLON XP 2600; Abit KX7-333Raid; 1GB SDRAM DDR PC-3200 Corsair XMS; Matrox Parhelia AGP 256; HITACHI 7K250 250GB; HITACHI 120GXP 120GB; HITACHI 120GXP 60GB; Sound Blaster Audigy 2; Plextor DVDRW PX-716A; Plextor CDRW Premium

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">but in my opinion there is nothing bad to cheat </font>
            Says a whole lot about your values. If you can't stand fair competition, set up your own server and play with other lame ass cheaters. Because for the fair players out there who have real skill (and usually still end up whooping on your lack of skill ass), the fun really gets degraded. Fewer fair players==the end of a good game.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">because for me it s a different way of playing.
            </font>
            You mean that it is your crutch. Lose the crutch and start learning how to play.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">However it s my personal opinion </font>
            Ours and just about every other fair player out there. Valve has it's own idea of 'people' like you.

Rags

Comment

LPBs are cheaters. (VHPB w/ lousy dialup ISP ).
              <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

First ,Rags, i respect your opinions, so please stop insulting me as it doesn t appear a civil way to discussing.
                I can t understand all this rage only for a game. I know there is a Moral that MUST be respected, but here we aren t in the real life. Here your "values", your "HONOUR" belongs to a virtual community in witch fair is a relative concept that takes over various appearances. So ,for me, the main error men do in this internet age is to mix up the real life with the virtual one.

Comment

LPBs are not cheaters. I was a HPCB for some time and still would whoop up on the LPBs. I am not saying that having the extra bandwidth now that I am an LPB isn't helpful, because it is. It's just like someone saying that having a faster video card makes it cheating. Think about it.

Rags

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">So ,for me, the main error men do in this internet age is to mix up the real life with the virtual one.</font>
                    I disagree. I see people acting like they would NEVER think of acting if they were standing in front of the person. That's the problem. All these little cheaters and hackers think they can hide behind anonymous screen names. Well, this is no different than if I were to be standing in front of you. I would spit on your shoes if you were in front of me

Rags

Comment

Amen!
                      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Rags,

You took the words right out of my mouth. Another great example of this is when someone comes into these forums and feel they can say any stupid thing that pops in there head. There is an ever growing non-respectful group of people out there that feel it is necassary to blab off about anything they want when it shows dis-respect, no morals, and a lack of understanding of respect in general. this spills over to the online gaming community when people start to cheat because they fell it is "OK" in there eyes. Bottom line is, if you want someone to show you respect, you need to return the same thing. So Venturer, how can you expect us to not insult you when you show us no respect by coming into our forums, show us all a cheat web site and then proceed to say it is OK for you so that means you deserve respect! Bullshit!

Dave

------------------
                        What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about?

[This message has been edited by Helevitia (edited 13 February 2001).]
                        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Yeah Rags ... I heard that line before ... that latency doesn't matter. Bull! You can't respond fast enough, you're a sitting duck when your connection gets interrupted, the latency jumps all over the place so you can't predictably lead the opponent, ... . I can't even play before/after normal M-F work hours because its completely useless. Yeah, I've done all the tweaking (see Quake 3 on a 56K modem sucks!). Its just that my ISP (ATT GlobalNet) sucks. Because I'm such a VHPB, I don't get to log many hours and the only way I get any practice these days is if I play with myself ( now, stop that!). I'd like to see on-line games that neutralize the connection differences.

[This message has been edited by xortam (edited 13 February 2001).]
                          <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

I don't get the whole cheating thing. I know that for me personally the cheat codes kill a game. When Diablo was my game of choice I played for HOURS. One day I started playing with the cheat codes and it spoiled the game for me. I haven't really played it since.

A game is meant to be a challenge. That's what makes it fun. If you cheat in one way or another it isn't a challenge anymore so it ceases to be fun. Why kill a game for yourself and others by using cheats that give you an unfair advantage?

I guess it gives some people (that are lacking in any other skills) a cheap thrill to seem like they are better than others at a game. At the end of the day, does it really matter? I play games to have fun and when cheaters are around it isn't fun anymore.

Long story short: Cut it out.

<Kindness steps down from soapbox>

(The artist formerly known as Kindness!)

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Yeah Rags ... I heard that line before ... that latency doesn't matter. </font>
                              That's not what I said. Choose what you read carefuly, don't carefully read what you choose

Rags

Comment

Working...
                              X