Clan[MU] and CS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clan[MU] and CS?

Are any MU-ers into HL:Counter-Strike? That's really all I play online and I was wondering if there is an [MU] hang-out where I could play with fellow Matrox owners.
    Despite my nickname causing confusion, My name is not Bryce and I'm not a man...

Hmm...[MU] plays UT. But, we have a few TFCers (Rags, Kruzin, me). I think we have some CS players too, me being one of them. However, I don't think the CS players put the [MU] tag on. But I do. If you ever see Liquid Snake[MU], that's me. Same name for TFC and UT.

BTW, I usually play at
    [AoW]Vanaheim - Counterstrike 1.0
    208.248.127.4:27015

For TFC, it's the Matrox server
    MGI Tech Support Server!
    204.50.135.80:27015

[This message has been edited by Liquid Snake (edited 23 January 2001).]

Comment

As extremely popular as CS is I'm surprised that there wouldn't be more Murcers playing. Maybe just not [MU]ers.
      Despite my nickname causing confusion, My name is not Bryce and I'm not a man...

Comment

Helevitia and I are out there, but usually different servers. I think there already is a CS clan using [MU], I saw a [MU]Darkstar the other night.

Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

I play under the name - Gyaq the useless. I can be found on the 7bits 24/7 server or the GB clan server.

Jeff - Gyaq the useless (part of the useless clan)
          -We stop learning when We die, and some
          people just don't know They're dead yet!

Member of the COC!
          Minister of Confused Knightly Defence (MCKD)

Food for thought...
          - Remember when naps were a bad thing?
          - Remember 3 is the magic number....

Comment

Hmm...I've never seen another [MU] out there.

Comment

I have seen others using the [MU] tag, but they are few and far between. I don't think it's a problem.
              Besides, we've been using it longer
              Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Here's your MU.
                <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

i've seen a few MU's around. i think some of them are universities (michigan university, etc). i have my own clan though so i dont use the [MU] tag
                  AMD Athlon K7 750MHz
                  Asus K7V Motherboard
                  384MB PC-100 SDRAM
                  20GB Maxtor 7200RPM Hard Drive
                  30GB Maxtor 5400RPM Hard Drive
                  Generic DVD-ROM
                  IDE-CD ReWritable-2x2x6x
                  SB Live Value
                  Matrox Millenium G400 32MB
                  SMC EZ Card 10/100 (SMC1211TX) (Network Card To Cable Modem)
                  3Com EtherLink III ISA (3C509b-TPO) (Network Card To Network Bridge)
                  Windows ME
                  6.20 G400 Drivers

Comment

Working...
                  X