[MU] Logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MU] Logo

I was just looking around the forums at "Proving Grounds" and I noticed that some of the clans have cool logos. Take a look at this one:
    http://www.clanks.org/kshome.htm

I started thinking that it would be cool if we had a logo to use. You know, something that would look cool on a t-shirt (not that I am suggesting it. That is even a little over the top for me). I am not skilled enough to create such a thing, but I know a lot of you out there are. It wouldn't have to be UT specific, but Proving Grounds has a spot on the UT clans websites to post their logo. Anyone feel up to the challenge, or is it just a pipe dream?

(The artist formerly known as Kindness!)

Good Idea! The one I made sucks next to this one and others! I just got an idea! hehe Ill post about it if I can get it pulled off!

Also does anyone know how to do Flash? I need some help! Oboy do I need HELP!
    Time to make the wafers!
    Oboy Inside!

intel P4 2.26 @ 2.957Ghz

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of
    jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

Comment

Sounds great, but might prove similar to getting the goose (Matrox) to lay the proverbial golden egg (ball caps/Tshirts for MURC Mountain States Lan Party II participants).

I'm sure there are many here that would do it if not just for the challenge, but for the pride we have!
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Rags and myself have a couple spray logos we use on the MGI TFC server. I'll try to get a screenshot tonight to show em off =P
        Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

I will post the logo here, and if Ant is interested, I will offer the decal for everyone to use by download. Wanna se it?

Rags

Comment

Okay, here it is in jpg format:

Rags

Comment

Here's out logos in the game.
              Upper one is mine, lower one is Rags (although Rags did most of the work )
              Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Those are cool logos for Matrox, but we need one for "clan [MU]".

Maybe someone could incorporate one of those into a good looking design that would fit our clan. Make it kinda high tech but medievil at the same time. Nothing that would scare children (like the one I posted above), but something people would look at and say..... "Hey! Cool logo!"

Man I wish I knew how to do that kind of stuff!

Edit:
                Oboy: Yours doesn't suck! I was just looking around and saw some of the ones out there and thought it would be fun to see what the computer gurus in our group could do. I like to make that kind of stuff the background for my desktop. In fact, I just recently took our group photo off of my background! Remember the first big one that someone had framed for Haig? That is a way cool pic!

[This message has been edited by Kindness! (edited 16 December 2000).]

(The artist formerly known as Kindness!)

Comment

Do you boys need some help? lol
                  www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Well, when I was going for a spray tag for me, I thought about somehting along the lines MU in it, but it occured to me, why would we need MU in it? It seems that every logo out there has their clan name in it. I thought it would have more meaning to have the logo include what MU stands for. MURC and Matrox is what MU is all about.

I will do some more up that maybe say Matrox Users or something. I will post some samples when I get them finished.

Rags

Comment

OK here's my attempt

Comment

That's COOL!!!! I like the glowing eyes

Let's see what Oboy can do with his Font and then pass it back to Ant for the glowing eyes again. Might want to add Rags' and Kruzin's spray logos on this too.

Looks like with a bit of a group effort we will have a good Logo in no time

Paul
                        "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

I think Ant's on the right track. Mooo! I can see you guys/gals now ... arming yourselves with road-apple slings. Duck!
                          <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Looks like we definitely gotta pronounce MU MOO

Comment

Oops ... wrong aminal not road-apples ... cow-pies. Go Moo!
                              <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Working...
                              X