Links 2001

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Links 2001

Sorry for the size of the picture but this is one gorgeous game. It even includes an option for 3D hardware accelleration which makes game play smoother and rerendering is alot faster.

Joel
    Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
    Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Hi Joel!

I agree Links 2001 looks GREAT! I have been playing different version of Links Golf ever since the 386 versions. Unfortunatly, I haven't had time to play a lot lately (humongous pre-Christmas workload).

But after looking at this screenshot, I think I will go buy the game and play it a bit during the holidays.

Do you play real-life golf? Or just on the comp? Btw. Doesn't the player in the picture (not the mug-shot) look a LOT like Sergio "El Nino" Garcia, or is it just me?

Have a merry Christmas,

Jake
    Who is General Failiure and why is he reading my drive?
    ----------------------
    Powercolor Radeon 9700np, Asus A7N8X mobo bios ver. 1007UBER, AthlonXP2800+@3200+ (200 Mhz fsb, 2.2 Ghz) on TT Silent Storm, 2*256Mb Kingston HyperX PC3500 DDR-RAM, 19" Samsung 959NF monitor, Pioneer A04 DVD-RW, Two WD800 80 GB HDD's, IBM Deskstar 40 GB

Comment

I've been play the Links golf series since it first came out. I currently have LinksLS 1999 on my machine. Didn't see enough difference in the 2000 version to upgrade the last time around but after seeing this demo I will be getting the new version myself soon.

I have played real life golf but I don't have the time now like I use too. Maybe again soon. I will say that I do better on the PC than in real life.

And it does look like Sergio "El Nino" Garcia because that is the only player model that is available in the demo.

Joel
      Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
      Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Hey Joel!

YGM!

amish

[This message has been edited by Electric Amish (edited 28 December 2000).]
        Despite my nickname causing confusion, I have no religious affiliations.

Comment

Working...
        X