Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dogs of War: back with dualhead

From the Matrox Site:

European patch for DualHead coming out at the same time as North American version is released.
    http://www.matrox.com/mga/3d_gaming/bump/dogsofwar.htm

Too bad we Europeans got a beta instead of a full working game, I'm kinda getting sick of Downloading 10MB+ patches for every game I buy.
    -=And May The Schwartz Be With Ya=-

"European patch for DualHead coming out at the same time as North American version is released."

I don't think so. I hope they won't wait for the next millenium with the patch.
    Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Comment

hmm I forgot all about this game... played it for a short while until I got stuck in some impossible to beat mission, can't remember witch one. So still no Dualhead patch or what? I guess they won't bother due too lack of demand... it would be cool tough

------------------

Comment

I am in the 'astonished' phase right now with this game. It's all I have ever dreamt of in the C&C genre + more. And the great gfx. And you can drive tanks, drop-pod 100s of soldiers and kill bugs like in Starship Troopers... yeah I've been replaying some missions like 20 times, because sometimes I just watch part of the battlefield and forget about some other part where enemy advances, but it's still great. Hard, but if I do everything right, it very possible to end the missions with minimal casualties.

I want to snipe with dualhead dammit!
        Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Comment

Working...
        X