Anyone played Sacrifice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone played Sacrifice?

This is a great title. I've never played anything like it and I love it. It has alot of RTS, a bit of RPG, and even elements of a fine FPS. I first played on older viper 550/PIII-500. My Box is a PIII/850 with a MAX card and 256MB of RAM blah, blah, blah. My only irk is that some of the speech segments stutter and I did not notice that on the older PIII-500 box. This may have nothing to do with my video card, but stranger things have happened. It isn't unplayable just slightly annoying. Thanks for any pointers and if you haven't check out the demo. www.sacrfice.net.

------------------
    PIII/850 256MB, ASUS P3B-F,50+GB, G400MAX +12MB voodoo2, SB live!, DSL, etc....
    PIII/850, 640MB, ASUS P3B-F,80GB+ of HD, G400MAX +12MB voodoo2, SB live!MP3, Cable Modem, etc...

This game is awesome. And it runs fine at 1024x768x32 on my Athlon 700 + G400 MAX system. I even have all graphic options cranked up.

Comment

Ditto here on a P3 600 with Win98 and a G400 32 MB (non-MAX). However, I have too many games so I won't get this.
      Ant @ The Ant Farm (http://antfarm.ma.cx)

Comment

Working...
      X