problems with g400 and total annihilation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problems with g400 and total annihilation

i pulled out my old total annihilation cds the other day that i hadn't played in a while (since before i got my g400, actually). i installed it and applied the latest patch. i fired it up, ready to have some fun, only to find an annoying flashing (blinking?). it does it at the menu screen and in the game. i've tried it at several resolutions and i still have that problem. any suggestions? i really like this game and would love to be able to play it properly on my G400. it looks great at hi-res, but the blinking is horrible.

------------------
    -----------
    om
    -----------
    om
    ----
    abit bp6, 128mb ram, dual celeron 433's, g400 max 32mb, sb live, wintv, pos quantum bigfoot hd, adaptech 2940, plextor 8/2/24

TA rulez

Well, I've been playing away lately as well. I am not having any troubles though.

Try uninstalling the drivers completely and reinstalling them. Reinstall DirectX too.

Or, reinstall Windows (can't go wrong there, except the time factor.)

TA doesn't use anything special in your vid card so there's something seriously wrong with yur puter if it won't run.

Comment

well, i'm not having any problems with any other games. i'm gonna upgrade to directx 8 sometime...we'll see if that helps. it may be something with my monitor. i dunno. i hope i can get it to work right.

thanks

------------------

om
      ----
      abit bp6, 128mb ram, dual celeron 433's, g400 max 32mb, sb live, wintv, pos quantum bigfoot hd, adaptech 2940, plextor 8/2/24
      om
      ----

Comment

Just a guess, but have you got v sync disabled, if so try turning it back on and see if it makes a difference.
        electrons spin in two directions

Comment

Working...
        X