X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Game Poll

Just for fun, what is your favorite game of all time and why

------------------
    Celeron II 566@ 875 on a Abit BH6 Rev 1.01, 128 Pc100, Matrox G450 32 DH, SBlive Value, Supra Express 56i ISA, all running on Win98FE with other odds and ends
    Celeron II 566@ 952 on a Abit BE6 Rev 1, 128 Pc100, Matrox G450 32 DH, SBlive Value, Supra Express 56i ISA, all running on Win2k pro with other odds and ends

This is easy...CounterStrike!

why? team-oriented, fast-paced, ass-whupin game!

I used to love the puzzle solving games(King's Quest) but I just don't have the time to sit down and play them.

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Easy Question: Rainbow 6 and it's sequel Rogue Spear.

Vlip

Comment

I have played A LOT of games, but none have held my interest for as long as Unreal Tournament. I don't really know what it is about that game that has kept me hooked this long, but I have been playing it almost every day for 9 months. No other game has ever held my attention that long.

I guess it's because of the on line play and the friendships I have built around the game. I played Diablo for a good while, but when I was done, I was done. Haven't played it since. Another factor is the lack of cheat codes (in multiplayer). It seems that when people cheat the game loses all appeal to me.

Um, UT. Final Answer.

(The artist formerly known as Kindness!)

Comment

Tic-Tac-Toe

Comment

Solitaire

Comment

TeamFortress Classic when there are enough people around to play it (like on the Internet).

Quake3 when there aren't. (Small LAN at home.)

Comment

q3a.

Q3A needs skills, so practising it a lot will give you them, and you can use these skills in any fps game.

I hope that something like counterstrike or a similar mod will also appear for Q3A soon

Comment

Mine's spoken for- thanks, Kindness

------------------
                  Ace
                  "..so much for subtlety.."

System specs:
                  Gainward Ti4600
                  AMD Athlon XP2100+ (o.c. to 1845MHz)

Comment

It must be pool, I played commodore pool on the C64, arcade pool on the amiga, arcade pool 2 on the PC, and currently cue club also on the PC of course. Only in 2d though, I hate those 3d pool games.

Comment

Unreal Tournament - Best suited for my gameplay habits. No cheat codes online. Great visuals. Popularity - ensures continuing competition. Games for both individual achievement and cooperative game play.

Comment

Q3A; When you need some quick action or if you are just pissed off then i can always depend on my Q3A online with the volume to the max! (well, exept for now since i have installed the new drivers of my G400 Marvell)

Final Fantasy 7; No other PC game has made me so mutch addicted as FF7. I am a Super Nintendo RPG fan and used to the good old 2D RPG's and i never thought that RPG's that use 3D would be so succesfull as FF7!

[This message has been edited by Cyber-D (edited 30 October 2000).]

Comment

No question

All time fav gotta be CIV.
                          That game nearly ate all of my freetime for a year.

Zaphod

Comment

Best DUNGEONs from Amiga: Perihelion and Dungeon Master I !!! From PC Torment, Fallout 2 and Deus Ex.

Why ?!? no comment

------------------
                            ASUS A7V | || Duron 800@1010 | || TITAN Majesty -> cooling unit | || 128Mb PC133 | || G400 DH MAX | || SB Live! 1024 | || IBM 25Gb | || HP Writer 7100 | || DVD AOpen 1040 (flash Pionner) | || Win2k
                            -------------------------------
                            Only one thing is missing in my life. Save button. (bad English I know...)
                            ASUS A7V ||| Duron 800@1070 ||| TITAN Majesty -> cooling unit ||| 256Mb PC133 ||| G400 DH MAX ||| SB Live! 1024 ||| IBM 25Gb ||| HP Writer 7100 ||| DVD AOpen 1040 (flash Pionner) ||| Win2k
                            -------------------------------
                            Only one thing is missing in my life. Save button. (bad English I know...)

Comment

Deus Ex. By a long shot.

b
                              Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow? But why put off until tomorrow what you can put off altogether?

Comment

Working...
                              X