Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS G400 and win2k

Hello,
    I had a few problems with my graphic in CS. Horizontal lines and flickering textures. I fixed the lines with gl_ztrick 1 and flickering with gl_polyoffset 3. And it was fine for a while. But now I´m getting flickering textures again. Tried 1, 2 and 3 for gl_polyoffset. But I wasn´t successfull.

I´m using 5.14.033 drivers and OpenGL in CS.

Any ideas?

S.G.

By textures, you mean decals, yes? You know you can set non-integer and negative numbers? I can only say that 0.1 works for me in OGL, but I think that's the default, plus I turn decals off anyway... Try small and large negative numbers (from -0.1 to -100), and also try running with a 32bit z-buffer.

Comment

Are you sure about driver version?
      I had lots of bugs in 5.10 like that (look here: http://www.geocities.com/newarsa/common/mb.html - currently down)
      With 5.14 it's OK, although I use directx mostly.
      Matrox Millenium P750 bios 1.3 - 12, P4 3Ghz HT 800Mhz, Asus P4P800 Deluxe, 1Gb DDR400 Dual Channel, Dual Seagate 80Gb S-ATA on Intel Raid level 0, Toshiba DVD-ROM SD-M1302, external Yamaha CD-RW CRW-F1DX on Firewire, Microsoft Natural Elite keyboard, Microsoft Intellimouse Optical, Viewsonic P90F, Viewsonic PF790

Comment

Working...
      X