No announcement yet.

Midtown Madness and 3-axis controller..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midtown Madness and 3-axis controller..

What's microshafts problem? Just got Midtown madness 2 and it have the same problem as mm1, when I set my steeringwheel to 3-axis the brake pedal get reversed (you need to hold down breakpedal in order not to break!)!! Is this a protest against Logitech controllers? That's the contorller I've got..
    And there are tons and tons of troubleshooter pages included with mm2, where you get told to get the latest drivers and it'll work.. Hell NO!
    I refuse to belive that the drivers is the problem, my logitech wheel works just fine with ALL other games, and I actually have the latest drivers...
    I'm really dissapointed, it was the same with mm1 and now mm2..
    Anybody know a workaround to this problem??

[This message has been edited by lindberg (edited 26 October 2000).]
    My system:
    | Athlon XP2600+ 2,4GHz@200FSB| Water Cooled Processor | Samsung 2x256MB PC3200 Ram (400MHz) | Epox 8RDA mb | Hercules FDX Radeon 8500 LE 128MB | Abit Hot Rod DMA/100 RAID controller | 2*20GB IBM and Western 10.2GB @RAID controller | Soundblaster 5.1 Audigy Player | Actima 6x/32x DVD-ROM, Samsung 12x/8x/32x CDRW | Logitech Force Feedback wheel | Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 Joystick | 550W water-cooled Q-TEC PSU | 278/278 kbit DSL internet connection | Windows 2000 Pro | My Homepage
    homemade watercooling in use,Pics on the homepage...

no more VIA, no more!
Working...
X