Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHAT..no one want's to play UT anymore??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT..no one want's to play UT anymore??

Everytime I goto the Matrox game server to play a round of UT, I see no one there.
    Has the address changed, or is it just me?

I just purchased a PIII 800 with an Asus CUSL2 running my Marvel G400 at 4X AGP, and I'm ready to kick butt, come on people!!

Cheers,
    Elie

Everyone is secretly playing CounterStrike

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

With a smattering of Elite Force.

Comment

LOL. There's still plenty playing UT, just not at the same time on the same server any longer..

Personally, I stopped playing on MGI much when the Matrox server started getting really laggy (since explained to be an ISP problem). Since then, there's hardly anyone playing there, but usually one or two can be found elsewhere (most of the time you can find one of us in the IRC channel- check this topic for info on how..)

------------------
        Ace
        "..so much for subtlety.."

System specs:
        Gainward Ti4600
        AMD Athlon XP2100+ (o.c. to 1845MHz)

Comment

I think IRC cut us off. Told me to stop using, they were tired of Unreality or something to that effect.

Comment

Like Ace said, since it is so easy to find each other on other servers now, we tend to use that instead of the MGI server.
            However, Oboy now has admin priveledges on the MGI server, and we may be using that more often for CTF practice. Ace, Oboy, and I were on it last night for about an hour.
            My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

Yeah, and it was a blast too, Beezer (except for the rising ping I had at the end). We really coulda used at least one more player..

------------------
              Ace
              "..so much for subtlety.."

System specs:
              Gainward Ti4600
              AMD Athlon XP2100+ (o.c. to 1845MHz)

Comment

I don't know about that IRC thing anymore...
                Got on today without any trouble.

Strange

Comment

I play with the Bots now and then, I thought it was me,,,,,,

Comment

Last night I couldn't get on IRC again.

Comment

Working...
                    X