Rayman2 gets my vote!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rayman2 gets my vote!

Finally finished this game a couple days ago, I man am I impressed! Video games sure have come a LONG ways. Absolutely beautiful game (at least on a G400 w/Samsung 950P), the graphics didn't stop amazing me. Love the sound too, both music and effects really add to the game. I've been 'out of the loop' of video games for a long time, prior to a month ago, my most recent game was Diablo and Need for Speed II SE.
    Used to be, you'd get a game and there'd be a really cool intro with great graphics and killer tunes, but then once you get to the actual gameplay, turns out to be nowhere near the same quality. Not so with Rayman2, in-game play is as good or better than the cinematics.
    I also just a week prior finished my first round at Diablo II, also very enjoyable, but Rayman2 for me was much more involving. I think with Diablo II, partying and online play is where it's probably at, otherwise it's just like an extended version of the original (which is not a bad thing). Time to get my butt online to that Battlenet I guess...

Cheers!

Aaron

You couldn't be more right!
    Rayman II is a great 'feel good' game that made me smile. And it looks even better when outputted to a TV, which isn't often true of a lot of PC Games.

Comment

Working...
    X