Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No chance to change the Matrox Monitorsettings

Hello,

I'm having here the Problem to change something in the Matrox Monitorsettings. Every time I try, the controlpannel tells me to choose a monitor in the Win settings. There defenitely is a Monitor selected.

Any Ideas?

Greetings, Lars

Lars, I assume that you're looking in display properties/settings/advanced to alter your settings. was your monitor detected correctly when you installed your matrox card?

Comment

Your monitor cannot be a "Plug and Play" in the monitor tab AFAIK. Your specific monitor has to be selected.

Rags

Comment

Hello,

sorry, one Point I forgott. This all happens under Win2k.

My Monitor wasn't detected during the Installation of the Matrox driver, cause he is little bit to old for supporting DDC. So the Monitor is manually selected.

In the meentime I tried this with several monitor-model-profiles.

Greetings Lars

Comment

As far as i know this is a bug in driver relaese's. First you have to add a monitor in devicemanager. I don't know if Win2K give you the possibility to do this.
          I installed my monitor "IIyama Vision Master Pro 450" in device manager and afterwards I was able to choose the monitor in matrox software.

------------------
          Celeron FCPGA 566@850
          Asus P2B, G400 DH 4A 32MB SG-Ram oc@144\192 128 MB Cas2 PC100

PIII 700@933 on Asus P3B-F, GF2 GTS, 512 MB Infineon

Comment

I am referring to win2k, too, Lars.

Just change your windows monitor to the one you have, and have fun changing your customizations.

Rags

Comment

Hello Rags,

I have tried this several Times. But this way it won't work here?!?

Greetings, Lars

Comment

Working...
              X