Gaming with ME..any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaming with ME..any good?

Anyone running WinME, how is it, better worse with G400?

Tanx in advance,
    Elie

I have no complaints... I find it better than win2k (d'uh!) and pretty similar to win98. I have no regrets running ME now...

Comment

yes!, DEUS EX, UT ,THIEF 2,FALCON4.0,STARLANCER..ect works fine with beta drivers ,5.55 or 6.xx wthin Me ..well all 95/98/98SE games will work fine with Me I hope so !
      PIII650@806(fsb@124),ASUS P3B-F,128mb,Matrox Mill-G400 32SH,SB.Live!vlue ,IntelliMouse Explorer

Comment

Beta 5.55 drivers? I run PD6.04, the new ones, without a hitch. Before that I ran 6.01 without a problem

Gaming in ME is essentially the same as in the old Win9x versions. It's still a Win9x version, but has a lot of same menus and fronts as Win2k Pro has.

The only thing bugging me is the msgsrv32.exe when I open up more than one browser window, but I got it pegged down to something with my soundcard, and will try to clear that up this weekend

Jord.
        Jordâ„¢

Comment

Originally posted by Borg:
          yes!, DEUS EX, UT ,THIEF 2,FALCON4.0,STARLANCER..ect works fine with beta drivers ,5.55 or 6.xx wthin Me ..well all 95/98/98SE games will work fine with Me I hope so !
          5.55 are release drivers for the Marvel not beta.

Comment

Working...
          X