Carmageddon TDR 2000.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carmageddon TDR 2000.

Has anyone seen the no-CD patch for carmageddon TDR 2K about anywhere? I bought it at the weekend and the damn copy protection doesn't recognise my Yamaha CD-RW drive as being valid. I've had a look round my usual suspects and no joy. Anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks guys,

Uberlad

------------------
    -------------------------
    8 out of 10 women say they would feel no qualms about hitting a man.
    5 out of 10 referred to me by name.

I can't help with your problem unfortubnately, but I am curious as to where you purchased TDR.

I went into Electronics Boutique and Game in Cambridge on Saturday, and both of them deny all knowledge of the game and don't have a release date for it.

I was told by a friend that it was released last Friday, and apparently the SCI website shows it as released.

I haven't checked this, but I don't have any reason to doubt my friend. And seeing as you have bought it from somewhere, it must be available.

Maybe the Cambridge stores were just being pants and are giong to be the last ones to get it. Hope not though.
    Phils PC Mods - a rough guide

Comment

How well does the full game run for you?
      I tried the beta demo and wasn't too impressed with the fluidity, and remember reading somewhere that this game would be 'highly optimised for speed' (but they always say that, don't they...)

Comment

It doesn't run for me.

Until I can disable the POS copy protection or get my new DVD drive I'm stuck with a green Cd that has some audio tracks on it

Grrrrrr.

Aparently Sci are 'aware' that certain CDR drives will trigger the copy protection, but can offer no suggestion as to the solution to the problem.

Looked pretty on my mates K62, but ran terribly.

Updates when I get 'em

Uberlad

------------------

Comment

They had plenty of copies in the Virgin in Bristol. only 20 quid at that.

I presume gamecopyworld will get the fix sometime this week, and somewhere will have a blood patch up before too long.

------------------

Comment

Working...
          X