A Kids night on the MGI server?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Kids night on the MGI server?

After talking with some of you, I was wondering how many of you have kids that play
    UT? I know my son and Bezzers son like to play. What I would like to do is get a group of our kids together and let them play on a weekend night or late afternoon.
    Well make the time early so that there Moms won't be upset with us!! LOL We can have there names like BezzerJr[MU] or something like that. I will need someone to take screen shots of the event, who does not have any kids that will playing and I will post them on the page so they can see themselves. I would do it, but my son wouldn't be very happy with me! I think our kids will have a ball playing each other and we will have a good time watching them!
    So what do you think?

Oboy
    Time to make the wafers!
    Oboy Inside!

intel P4 2.26 @ 2.957Ghz

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of
    jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

My kid is almost ready. He still needs to work on his shock rifle skills a little
    My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

Working...
    X