Everybody's invited for some more fun on the MGI server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everybody's invited for some more fun on the MGI server

I'm gonna be playing on the MGI server on Saturday night at 8PM US EST, if anyone else is interested. Seeing as we haven't all got together for this in a while, now seems like a good time to get back into the rhythm!

I've already talked to Oboy, Dakkon, and CyberTek, and they're all planning to show up. Anyone else is more than welcome to join us, in fact, the more the merrier, I think. (This goes for those of you that might think it's limited to established MURCers, too!- It's open to ALL MURCers, ALL the time, whether you just got here, you've been a lurker, or you've got more posts than Bill Clinton has interns! )

------------------
    Ace
    "..so much for subtlety.."

System specs:
    Gainward Ti4600
    AMD Athlon XP2100+ (o.c. to 1845MHz)

I will try to be there sounds like fun.

that intern comment was funny I need to remember that one.

Comment

I'll be there. I guess it has come down to this, huh? OK I'll swallow my pride and beg. PLEEEEEASE come play with us people!!!

(The artist formerly known as Kindness!)

Comment

I'll try to be there but I am currently putting my new system together so I don't know for sure.

Joel aka Dragon[MU/BB]
        Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
        Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

You sure that isn't Dragon[AMD/BB/MU]?

Comment

AMD/BB WTF??? Is that "AMD BadBoy"...LOL

Darth will be there.

Do you guys want me in the Darth apparel or is that skin too hard to see???

Paul
            "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Let see, 8pm EST = 2am CET, I guess count me in for about an hour

I just hope I'll be back then already. Had my Win2k MCSE training presentation this afternoon, and will be working from 7.30pm till unknown tonight. But I hope I'll make it

Jord.
              Jordâ„¢

Comment

Just got back from a week of vacation. I'm ready, but probably very rusty (working on my excuses ).

Hmm.. that's 5:00pm (PST) in my neighborhood -- I should be around then.
                My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

Hehe. Wear any skin you like from those the server offers. It might even make for more of a challenge. One good thing about it- if we do DM, then the new skins don't give the advantage of concealing the flags, either!

------------------
                  Ace

System specs:
                  Gainward Ti4600

Comment

Was just there (7:30 pm PST); no one there. Guess I was too late for the party.

John

Comment

Sorry Johnny. We all played for a couple hours, then moved to a DM server for a few minutes, came back for one or two matches, then everyone headed off to bed (which is where I'm headed now, too).

Keep looking if you're going to be up later. Maybe some of our European friends will be there later (you can never tell).

Oh.. and we'll definitely be doing it again sometime soon. So there'll be another shot to join in the calamity causing ruccus we call UT at the MGI server.

------------------
                      Ace

System specs:
                      Gainward Ti4600

Comment

Johnny Ray, sorry we didnt see you! We did have a fun time! Lets try agian next weekend!

Bezzer, Not only do we need to keep the shock rifle from you, now we need to keep the Air hammer from you as well! LOL GOOD playing!!!

I need to go through the shots that Ghostman and I took. I will be posting some of them on the clan page in a day or two. The floor from one of the hammer matches on Ghostmans server was Unreal!!!!! Blood and body parts every where!!

Oboy
                        Time to make the wafers!
                        Oboy Inside!

intel P4 2.26 @ 2.957Ghz

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of
                        jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

Comment

That was indeed great fun with all those hammer matches. Even a couple of the newbies (KilRB) that joined seemed to get into it.

Just as a warning, I've been practicing with the Green Slime Gun a lot lately....
                          My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

quote:
                            <HR>
                            Originally posted by Beezer:
                            Just as a warning, I've been practicing with the Green Slime Gun a lot lately....
                            <HR>

<H4>GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL</H4>

Oboy

[This message has been edited by Oboy (edited 21 August 2000).]
                            Time to make the wafers!
                            Oboy Inside!

intel P4 2.26 @ 2.957Ghz

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of
                            jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

Comment

Hey Ace(and everyone else), sorry I wasn't there on Saturday, but one of my closest friends is moving to Florida today(Monday), and Saturday was the last chance I had to visit with him for who knows how long. Needless to say, that was more important to me.

I note from the other [MU] thread that the MGI server has changed back to DM. I'll still come join you guys on occasion, but DM really isn't my thing. If we do rotate weekly though you can be garaunteed to see me on the CTF weeks. Anywho, it's almost lunch time, so I'm going to go see what I can scrounge up.

Later all
                              Ian
                              Dakkon[MU]
                              Primary System:
                              MSI 745 Ultra, AMD 2400+ XP, 1024 MB Crucial PC2100 DDR SDRAM, Sapphire Radeon 9800 Pro, 3Com 3c905C NIC,
                              120GB Seagate UDMA 100 HD, 60 GB Seagate UDMA 100 HD, Pioneer DVD 105S, BenQ 12x24x40 CDRW, SB Audigy OEM,
                              Win XP, MS Intellimouse Optical, 17" Mag 720v2
                              Seccondary System:
                              Epox 7KXA BIOS 5/22, Athlon 650, 512 MB Crucial 7E PC133 SDRAM, Hercules Prophet 4500 Kyro II, SBLive Value,
                              3Com 3c905B-TX NIC, 40 GB IBM UDMA 100 HD, 45X Acer CD-ROM,
                              Win XP, MS Wheel Mouse Optical, 15" POS Monitor
                              Tertiary system
                              Offbrand PII Mobo, PII 350, 256MB PC100 SDRAM, 15GB UDMA66 7200RPM Maxtor HD, USRobotics 10/100 NIC, RedHat Linux 8.0
                              Camera: Canon 10D DSLR, Canon 100-400L f4.5-5.6 IS USM, Canon 100 Macro USM Canon 28-135 f3.5-5.6 IS USM, Canon Speedlite 200E, tripod, bag, etc.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology will be indistinguishable from magic." --Arthur C. Clarke

Comment

Working...
                              X