Vampire blahdiblah = slime graphics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vampire blahdiblah = slime graphics?

Just got V:TM and it has a very strange graphics problem.. All the 2D graphics are corrupted and are displayed as horizontal lines with the top left part a filled triangle.. This includes the mouse pointer, some fonts, start screens etc.. But the intro runs fine and so do the 3D graphics in the game... Either this is a problem with my card (G200) or somewhere else in my setup because I took the game to work and it had no such problems...
    Strange... I have had any similar problems before and it rivals the "rainbow quake" in terms of weirdness.... I can't even get to change the screen resolution or anything coz I can't tell what I'm clicking on...

Oh and I installed the official update and that didn't change it..

I don't know if this is any help, but I found that after the in-game videos had played, some graphics were corrupted (mouse, pointer, menus etc.).
    The only 'fix' I found was to rename the \Videos directory (providing they were installed to the Hard Drive) to something different to stop them playing (drastic, but worth a try).
    Good luck getting this game to run, as it's rather nice.

Comment

Oh I did a search for all mentions of vampire in this forum and came across that and did that but it didn't help :/

I'd much rather have a playable game than videos tho hehe

Comment

Working...
      X