No announcement yet.

Another photo Night on the MGI Server!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another photo Night on the MGI Server!

I celebration of me getting a G400Max, Thank You!!!! I would like to have a photo night this Friday or Saturday. You all pick the day, the time should be around 9:00p Eastern Time. I would like to fill up the server with ppl. I would also like to see Clan-(MTS)there also. Along with the group photo I would like to get Mug shots of everyone that does not have one on the page now.
    So try to make it!!!!!!!!!!

Oboy
    Time to make the wafers!
    Oboy Inside!

intel P4 2.26 @ 2.957Ghz

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of
    jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

Maybe I'll even polish my shock rifle for this one.
    Gotta be Saturday for me though. I'll be playing softball Friday til about midnite (Eastern Time).
    My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

Well, provided I can get my computer to run, Saturday should be cool. Maybe anyway, my B-Day is on Thursday, the big two one. Which, in the US as many of you know, has a special significance. So, I don't know if I will actually be available on the evenings this weekend.

Ian
      Primary System:
      MSI 745 Ultra, AMD 2400+ XP, 1024 MB Crucial PC2100 DDR SDRAM, Sapphire Radeon 9800 Pro, 3Com 3c905C NIC,
      120GB Seagate UDMA 100 HD, 60 GB Seagate UDMA 100 HD, Pioneer DVD 105S, BenQ 12x24x40 CDRW, SB Audigy OEM,
      Win XP, MS Intellimouse Optical, 17" Mag 720v2
      Seccondary System:
      Epox 7KXA BIOS 5/22, Athlon 650, 512 MB Crucial 7E PC133 SDRAM, Hercules Prophet 4500 Kyro II, SBLive Value,
      3Com 3c905B-TX NIC, 40 GB IBM UDMA 100 HD, 45X Acer CD-ROM,
      Win XP, MS Wheel Mouse Optical, 15" POS Monitor
      Tertiary system
      Offbrand PII Mobo, PII 350, 256MB PC100 SDRAM, 15GB UDMA66 7200RPM Maxtor HD, USRobotics 10/100 NIC, RedHat Linux 8.0
      Camera: Canon 10D DSLR, Canon 100-400L f4.5-5.6 IS USM, Canon 100 Macro USM Canon 28-135 f3.5-5.6 IS USM, Canon Speedlite 200E, tripod, bag, etc.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology will be indistinguishable from magic." --Arthur C. Clarke

Comment

I go to hockey at 8:30 and don't get back 'til 12'ish, sat would be great if good for others?
        jim
        System 1:
        AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
        Epox 8K7A
        2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
        an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
        SBLIVE 5.1
        Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
        IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
        Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
        3Com Hardware Modem
        Teac 20/10/40 burner
        Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Comment

Don't forget, You have to Download:
          CTF-Hammer
          Cowsh1t.zip
          Cowsht1fix.zip
          DinoCow.zip
          Rumiko.zip
          Soldier Skins_AoD
          Soldier Skins_Apocalypse-1a
          Fem_Fatal1 skins
          Soldier Skins_Castle
          Soldier Skins_Punisher
          Soldier Skins_Seal
          Soldier Skins_Spawn
          Soldier Skins_SWAT
          the UnrealTournament.ini
          MOTDEnabler.umod - Install this one first!!!
          MOTD-01-16-00.umod
          MOTD-01-19-00.umod
          MOTD-01-26-00.umod
          MOTD-02-03-00.umod
          Infiltration.umod
          CTF-Asteroid
          CTF-Aztec
          CFT-Conquest
          CTF-Deck16
          CTF-Diamond
          CTF-EventHorizon
          CTF-Gateways
          CTF-HallofGiants
          CTF-Horus
          CTF-Riot
          UT Inoxx Pack
          D3Ddrv.dll

Otherwise you don't have a prayer of getting on the server. So if you can get all of this stuff downlaoded and installed by Saturday it will be a lot of fun. I'll be there!

(The artist formerly known as Kindness!)

Comment

Sounds like Saturday it is...

Better polish up the Air Hammers

Paul
            "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Kinda rediculous when you look at it all listed out, huh? No wonder attendance has fallen.

Comment

I'm curious: I've never run into the CTF-Hammer map on the server. Is it in the rotation?

Also, something that I've noticed with the Infiltration mod. After my kids have been playing it (they like it), I go back to UT and my weapons priorities are messed up. Actually, my rocket luancher and flak cannon which had been my top priorities were completely gone from the weapons list. The only way to fix it was to go into my User.ini file and find the "WeaponPriority=" listings. A bunch of the INF weapons were inserted ahead of the standard UT weapons. It seems anything above the #19 slot gets deleted from the weapons list. After rearranging the weapons back to #19 or below, they reappear. They eventually get messed up again after more sessions of Infiltration.
                Just so you know, in case it happens at your end too......
                My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

After all that work, I think we should give Kindness a hand. I do not think he is very happy with all those downloads.
                  Really I just think he is mad because he does not look very good in one of those fem-fatal skins. Two kids and a few years of marrage have not been kind to him.

Just kidding kindness see ya online.

Comment

Beezer, i had tried infiltration 2.7 originally and it screwed all my weapons up, so i just said to heck with the game. The problem was apparently supposed to be fixed in 2.75, but i see it hasnt. I guess i will have to NOT play Infiltration till version 3.0 after all!

Also, beezer, thanks for pointing out where to look when (i know it will happen, so when is the best word to use ) it happens

Frankfurt
                    Here is my system config:Athlon XP+ 2000, 1024MB SDRAM,EpOX EP9XA (or something)<b>Matrox Parhelia </b>
                    WinXP Professional SP1
                    Hercules Fortissimo III 7.1
                    3COM 905C

Comment

I'll be there on friday and/or saturday Beezer the Hammer map is in the rotation it's before Face I think. It's pretty good except that if you're playing the bots then they shoot you with the pistol those cheaters lol.
                      ©¥ßê®têk

Comment

Dred,
                        You are right, I'm not real happy about all of the downloads. Not so much for me (I have them all and they work fine.......now) I am just a little concerned about the new people that come in and would like to play with us. They won't know about all of this stuff because it has sort of evolved over the last few months. As for ME, my wife thinksI look pretty darned good in a thong and black leather chaps. Primarily when I sing "YMCA", so there

Comment

You tell 'em, Kindness. LOL

See you all on Saturday, I hope!

------------------
                          Ace
                          "..so much for subtlety.."

System specs:
                          Gainward Ti4600
                          AMD Athlon XP2100+ (o.c. to 1845MHz)

Comment

Oh!!Gawd!!! I love that Hammer Map

Paul
                            "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

What time are we talking about doing this?

Comment

Working...
                              X