expendable bundled version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• expendable bundled version

I have Expendable bundled version (wonderful bump mapping!!) with a G400 MAX and with my overclocked k6-III 400 to 428 Mhz I obtain only 20 frame rate in the timedemo mode at 800x600 32 bit (stencil buffer on, triple buffering on, and all the other video settings at the maximum level, only audio is 2D).
    Isn't slow? I expected almost 30 fps watching benchmarking results over the internet.
    What's wrong? My CPU ins't the best in games but ......

My system is:
    K6-III 428Mhz
    mainboard Chaintech 5AGM2 with VIA MVP3 chipset
    MAtrox G400 Max retail
    soundcard 16bit with ESS1868
    128 MB RAM (clocked 95 MHz)

With your setup I think what you are getting is about right. I have a K6-2/500 and I don't get much better than that.

Joel
    Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
    Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

can someone give me some benchmark with expendable bundled with g400 max retail?

please...

Comment

Thank you Joel for your reply!

Do you Know (or does someone know)if the retail expendable version patched for bump mapping is more performant?

Comment

Nope, it performs the same.
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
          X