No announcement yet.

Interstate '76 - episode 13 crashes...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interstate '76 - episode 13 crashes...?

Anybody remember this game? I just got it, and have been enjoying it immensely. Unfortunately, when I try to play through to ep 13, or load the save game, I get to the "Somewhere in the Southwest..." screen and then, wham, I'm back to the desktop. The game played fine before, and I haven't changed my system any. It still plays fine, except for trying to get to episode 13. I've tried playing in software mode, even...no go. After the crash, the music keeps playing, too...?

system:
    PII/400
    Amptron BX mobo AGP
    G400 Dualhead
    64meg ram
    Yamaha OPL-SAX sound card

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Gooshy

I played it all the way through, and it worked fine.

Rags

Comment

Oh, I know this happens to some people in that place. The only solution I know of is to get a savegame past that mission from someone who can play it. You better check i82hq.com and their forums for that.

And agreed, for such an old game, it absolutely rocks.
      Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Comment

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Comment

oh no you made me remember, why i bought a raceing wheel....... must dig out interstate 76 ..............
          msi 6167 mobo k7 500 wk41 now at 650. 256 meg ram ,addtronics case w 250watt sp power supply, matrox g400, maxtor diammax 2500+ 10gig hd,10x aopen slot dvd, 3com 10/100 nic, sb live xgamer sound card, efecent networks dsl modem, dlink 701i dsl router/firewall, lots of controlers (joystick throttle rudder raceing wheel), 19in ctx monitor, logitech mouseman wheel usb, and klipsch promedia v2-400 speakers. win98 oem and win2k pro dual boot.

noel
          it's times like this that make me think of my fathers last words....

Don't son that gun is loaded.

Comment

So, when you get past ep 13, think you could send me a copy of your save-game file?
            *showers virtual beer and pretzels at Merchant*
            tt
            Gooshy

Comment

Working...
            X