MTS UT Server Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTS UT Server Status

Hey Haig, the server was running GREAT last night. Looks like whatever was causing the problems the last few weeks has been fixed.
    I never found myself running around the same corner more than once or had any of the studdering problems. The games were running so smooth and fast that it took me a few games to get used to it

Anyone else notice the improvement???

Paul
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

I was fine last night also but I think CT is still getting lagged out.

Right now, we are on a temporary solution from Sprint for at least another month. At that time, we should see it virtually lag free with even faster pings, so I am told

Haig

Comment

Well I don't know if it's the server that's kicking me off every 10-20 mins or if it's my connection. What happens is my cablem modem just stops receiving so the connection drops. If I reconnect it takes 5-10 secs to connect. Maybe Sprint doesn't like packets from Toronto lol. If anyone has any ideas about how to fix that please help me.
      CT
      ps. If it's me why can I reconnect after 10 secs? and if it's the server why does it kick me only? Could be my UT too I guess.
      ©¥ßê®têk

Comment

It's that 'HOT' new 'BABE' skin your using Cyber....LOL

Paul
        "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

CyberTek, I get the same thing with my DSL. I thought it was just happening because I'm on the frenge of the line lengh.

Could it be the isp's don't like online gamers?

------------------
          Remember when naps were a bad thing?

-------------------------------
          You stop learning when you are die, and some people just don't know the're dead yet!
          -------------------------------
          ABIT BP6 - 2 x Celeron 500 - 256MB Ram - MX300 - 3Com 509c - 3com 905tx - Creative PC DVD 6x - G400 DH - DSL (True Love Here) - Win98 se - Win 2000 pro

-We stop learning when We die, and some
          people just don't know They're dead yet!

Member of the COC!
          Minister of Confused Knightly Defence (MCKD)

Food for thought...
          - Remember when naps were a bad thing?
          - Remember 3 is the magic number....

Comment

I didn't have the opportunity to play last night, but lately my connection has been quite good.

For you LPB's, you might want to look at adjusting the "max tick rates" or "connection speed" settings. I don't remember exactly what they are called, but do affect things like packet loss and might help your situation. I think there's something in the "tweaks" section of PlanetUnreal or 3FingersTweak sites that may address this.
            My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

Beezer, what is the URL for 3 Fingers' site? I had it a long time ago, several formats back to be exact.

------------------
              Ace

"..so much for subtlety.."

System specs:
              Gainward Ti4600
              AMD Athlon XP2100+ (o.c. to 1845MHz)

Comment

I guess it's been awhile since I visited the 3Fingers site, cause I just went there and it seems a little dated. Mostly Quake II stuff and only a tweak guide for Unreal (original). But here it is anyway.. http://www.voodooextreme.com/3Finger...f/3welcome.htm

I may have been thinking about this site: http://www.tweak3d.net/tweak/
                It's more recent, but nothing 'ground breaking' for UT. It does however have stuff for Deus Ex

I know I have a pretty good network related link for UT somewhere on my home computer, I have to go home and take a look.
                My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

<MARQUEE BEHAVIOR=Alternate>
                  Rumiko

Comment

The problem is with my connection not the server. Cable companies need I say more?
                    Apart from that the server is running very well and the turbo mode makes you float off the ground. I find myself missing the weapons on the ground by a hair now and I have to walk over them more than once lol
                    ©¥ßê®têk

Comment

Working...
                    X