• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W2K certified drivers are there!

Revision date: 12th july so that must be it, go'n'get'em

where?

I can't find them... not on the website, nor on the ftp

------------------
    - What do you get when you put N nVidia whores in a circle and each one pats the person on their right on the back and says "nVidia wins 3dfx and Michael Knight any day of the week!" ?

- You get N people with a boosted ego, and no-one loses anything; keep up the good work, boys!

Comment

Easy, here: http://www.matrox.com/mga/drivers/files/w2k_504.htm

Comment

ehhh.. they were already certified...

maybe they are now officially certified for G200 and G400 MAX ?

who cares anyway? almost everyone is using the 5.06 or 5.10 drivers

------------------
        - What do you get when you put N nVidia whores in a circle and each one pats the person on their right on the back and says "nVidia wins 3dfx and Michael Knight any day of the week!" ?

- You get N people with a boosted ego, and no-one loses anything; keep up the good work, boys!

Comment

I'd love to know just how thoroughly MS test drivers before they "certify" them.Unless I've missed something and the picture on the second output is *supposed* to transpose itself every 25 frames using DVDMax. Zero issues w/the 5.03's and 5.06's.

P!!!500 192mb G400Max SBLive! Value.

Comment

Is it me, or has anyone else found that the new certified drivers fail to recognise a G400 MAX properly?

The drivers still reckon I have a plain old G400. I know it doesn't really make any difference, but I'd like my drivers to tell me what card I have, especially as I forked out the extra cash for the MAX.
            Phils PC Mods - a rough guide

Comment

Working...
            X