X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DX8

nfs.hwextreme.com/downloads.shtml

Joel
    Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
    Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

please stop posting links to beta/release candidate programs... they will only cause more troubles that they will do good to others

Comment

Pssst, dZeus... Joel will know!! As an official BB he'll know
      Jordâ„¢

Comment

Maybe I should have put that this is a use at your own risk. That this is not offically supported by Matrox or anyone else for that matters. I just though there might be some who would be interested.

Joel

[This message has been edited by Joel (edited 11 July 2000).]

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.

Comment

Joel,

Thanks for posting the link. I keep trying to get a copy of it, but the links are usually dead by the time I get to it.

DZeus, I'm happy he posted the link, why so upset about it? It's not like your gonna have to support someone who downloads it.

Dave
          Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

have been using the win2k version for nearly two weeks with no problems so far.

Comment

er......I have tried twice to download DX8.well no I HAVE downloaded it twice but it says it is not a valid archive when i try and unzipp it?! Its buggered m8.
              AMD Athlon 550
              128mb ram
              21 Gig IBM HD
              Soundblaster Live!(LW3)
              Matrox G400 Max 32mb DH(PD5.52)
              2x 19" Iiyama VM pro's
              FIC SD11 M/B
              Win98 SE
              Samsung 32x
              Mitsumi CDR 4x8
              Desk
              Chair
              Sticky Mouse
              Dirty Keyboard
              Wife
              3 Hyenas and a teenager
              FatCat
              Some fish
              2 Rabbits
              Hamster
              ......er......
              Ah..Winnie the Pooh phone!

Comment

Well you know the old saying,'No guts, no glory'. I have been running my machine for several days now with this beta installed and so far I have not had any problems.

Joel

www.lp.org

Comment

well.... just keep it on me having some bad experience with M$-betas....

I don't mind you posting it here, but it would be nice if you said they were beta... (I was a bit dissapointed when I clocked on the link finding out they were not final; that's the reason for my remark I made...) ;-)

------------------
                  - What do you get when you put N nVidia whores in a circle and each one pats the person on their right on the back and says "nVidia wins 3dfx and Michael Knight any day of the week!" ?

- You get N people with a boosted ego, and no-one loses anything; keep up the good work, boys!

Comment

Working...
                  X