Sof, Daikatana, G400+Win2k strange "fades"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sof, Daikatana, G400+Win2k strange "fades"

I've got a prob with Sof and Daikatana(only ones i have tried).

In the sequences between the levels and intros and such, when the screen fades from and to black, i get strange refresh corruption of some sort, looks like running a game with no V-Sync, but it's MUCH worse and there are black fields between the refresh.

This is only happening in Win2k and ONLY when those fades appear, otherwise it's fine, and looks great during the game. no visual errors or anything.

Any ideas? is it caused by the g400 drivers or what? im running the 5.10 ones.

/Ed
    <font size=1>Primary System: ASUS P4B533-E, Intel Pentium4 1.6A GHz, 512MB Samsung PC2700, Leadtek GF4 Ti4200 64MB, SB Audigy, 2xSeagate Barracuda IV 80GB, Pioneer DVD 106S, NEC CD-R 40/10/40, InWin Q500 Case w/ Enermax 353W PSU, Windows XP Pro, Samsung SyncMaster 753DFX.

Secondary System: ECS K7S5A, Athlon XP 1600+, 256MB PC133, Asus GF2 GTS 32MB, Seagate Barracuda IV 20GB, Aopen HQ08 Case, Windows XP Pro.</font>

It´s a known(?) bug in win2k opengl ICD. Let´s hope Matrox fix it in next release.

Comment

well.... I think Matrox knows about this bug, since it is on my bugsite, and they told me they checked the site twice a week....

Comment

Working...
      X