Clan MU gets a plug on Matrox's web site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clan MU gets a plug on Matrox's web site

While Matrox Marketing was patting Tech Support on the back for the bang up job they've been doing, MU and the MGI server get a mention, and a screenshot
    http://www.matrox.com/mga/feat_story...pp_success.htm
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Oh, GREAT

I never thought I would make it onto the Matrox Tech Sup pages one day

Btw, I'm the one in the middle, 2nd to the left of the Blue guy, or 1st on the right of the Other Blue guy . I'm Red, holding a BIG Rocket-Launcher pointed at you

Jorden[MU]
    Jordâ„¢

Comment

That is just too cool!!!!!

Joel
      Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
      Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Hehe, that's great!

Comment

It's about time Matrox Tech Support was recognized for the excellent work they do

I was the sucker taking that screenshot. Nothing but Missile Lock beeps and then someone let loose...LOL

Paul
          "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Why has it become so easy to Kiss your own ass these days? And not raise a stink? I really think this piece should have been written by anyone else but Matrox. I guess I'm old fashion

[This message has been edited by LAMFDTK (edited 07 July 2000).]

Comment

Looks like MATROX are loosening up and getting a sense of Humour. Nice to see!

Perhaps they are feeling relaxed about something?...............

Vic

Comment

Huh they could at least have given the Clan-MU site a link

Comment

I agree about the Kiss-your-.. LAMF, but given the current atmosphere, it's getting harder to get this kind of attention (too many people take this level of performance for granted, til they need it enough).

Anyhow, I agree with what the page says, and I now have a GeForce2 in my main box. I only pray I never need to call on support for it, cause I don't expect it to be easy to get, unlike for my G400Max (in the other system).

------------------
                  Ace

"..so much for subtlety.."

System specs:
                  Gainward Ti4600
                  AMD Athlon XP2100+ (o.c. to 1845MHz)

Comment

lolol

Explain, then, the phenomenon whereby Matrox tech support regularly receives such praise as, "You guys rock!" and, "Matrox’s commitment to tech support means I will never buy a non-Matrox product again."
                    /me reads more

Urgh, will someone pass me the sick bag?!

Comment

Smiff,

The tech support crew in Canada sure are some of the best people out there. They do actually go the extra mile, and I am sorry if that makes you sick. Go to the forums over there and take a look-see sometime, and you will understand.

LAMF,

I don't think you understand. Matrox really isn't praising themselves, the head people are patting their employees on the back. This is something that should happen more often. If your employees do great work, and take the extra steps, praise them (even publicly). We see employees of the month on the walls of stores everywhere, this is similar.

Rags

------------------
                      Partnership for an idiot free America

Comment

erm, er, ok right.

I think it's great that Matrox pride themselves in good customer support, really I do, I just found it kinda funny 'n' cheesy that's all

what's LAMF? that's bad right? hey lighten up Rags, 'twas only in jest I read it again and that page just IS funny but in a good way see this -> ? means not serious, mmmkay?

Comment

LOL, Smiff. LAMF-> LAMFDTK. Guess we shouldn't take liberties with shortening his handle like that, huh?

------------------
                          Ace

"..so much for subtlety.."

System specs:
                          Gainward Ti4600
                          AMD Athlon XP2100+ (o.c. to 1845MHz)

Comment

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i c

It seems I ejaculated prematurely on you Rags, sorry about that Still that's an odd name to have, no?

BTW Rags you think that Tom guy from Tom's Hardware is, er, not so smart eh? I used to read his site like the bible. doh!

Comment

Being an idiot has nothing to do with intelligence.

Comment

Working...
                              X