This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrox Crap Driver Support?

since i got this Matrox card in Dec, i've never had it run with out problems, ok you always get problems with every Graphics card, but this Matrox is getting behond a joke. I've since moved to Win2K, And OMG How crap are these drivers, fist i had the 5.03 drivers crashing out every 20mins, so i put the Beta 5.10 and i get the funny lines, so to cure this i do that gl_ztrick "1"

and this fixed it. i thought yeah, ok maybe my problems are over. but i look at my FPS and what do i see 15! WTF i use to get 65 not is 15??? Sorry but thats unexceptable.

I paid £180 for this and i i'm now getting worse performance than my old Voodoo2!

Sorry but i'm getting sick an tired of these problems, its good card YES! Drivers = Awful.

If this sounds abit harsh, its because its 2am and it just crashed on me again!

i was planning on getting the G800 when it came out, but if the driver support is going to be like this? No thank you! i'll go get a Geforce.

i thave the G400 MAX, Athlon 600, Win2K and K7pro Mth/board

------------------

These forums are here for user-user help, NOT for insipid whining.

If you have a problem you want to try to solve, post that problem in an adult manner, and the users here will do what they can to help out.

If you have a problem with Matrox, go cry to them.

And go read the "Forum Survival Guide", posted at the top left of every forum topic page.
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Working...
    X