No one has problems with SoF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one has problems with SoF?

I can't play above 800x600 with that game since my CPU Upgrade. I had a Celeron 500: 1024x768x32bit, all details to max. Now with the SAME settings/system but a new Celly2 566 at 850 if I try to change from default settings (and a max of 800x600 resolution) I have big stuttering (unplayable).
    I tried everything I could imagine, but nothing. I also tryed a new clean Win98SE installation.
    Can you help me?

System:
    Celeron2 566
    QDI BrillianX 1/s 2000
    Win98SE
    128mb sdram PC100
    SBLive 1024 with Liveware 3.1
    G400 32mb DH with 5.52 drivers
    IBM DPTA 20gb (12gb free)
    Pioneer DXD A103s
    Creative Dxr3
    SoF full version (UK, I guess, as I bought it in Italy). Tried 1.03 (box version) and 1.04 (latest patch)
    All latest bios/drivers. No problems realted to IRQ settings.

I have had problems with it from the start, how can you go past level one w/o it crashing to desktop w/g400?? I have tried turning off dynamic music which is supposed to fix it but never has for me....

Comment

I have had problems with it from the start, how can you go past level one w/o it crashing to desktop w/g400?? I have tried turning off dynamic music which is supposed to fix it but never has for me....

Comment

Helio: When you crash to desktop during level load, just load your saved game. There should be a saved game for the next level.

As for a fix, I believe PD v6.0 beta driver fixed it according to Raven's plan. I am not sure if I remembered this correctly.
        Ant @ The Ant Farm (http://antfarm.ma.cx)

Comment

Working...
        X