Quake 3 Arena Graphics Corruption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quake 3 Arena Graphics Corruption

I have similar problems with Half-Life Opposing Force v1.1.0.0 without TurboGL driver. Normal HL v1.1.0.0 is fine. CS mod has corruption. Here's what I noticed:

With the new Matrox G400 v6.0 beta drivers (CS = CounterStrike v6.5
    beta; OF = Opposing Force v1.1.0.0):

With TurboGL:
    CS mod doesn't work very well. I get corrupted texts and graphics in the
    maps big time. It no longer kicks me to desktop like in 5.x drivers.
    OF has no texture glitches as far as I noticed.

Without TurboGL
    CS mod works on the first map. However when I try a new map, I get corrupted textures on walls.

OF has texture glitches a few seconds later, especially after hitting esc to menu and back to game. It's mainly on walls.
    Ant @ The Ant Farm (http://antfarm.ma.cx)

I see some weird (blue color) textures on the stairs (e.g. Q3DM7-rocket laucher place). -minor bug

some new Q3 benchmarks

PD6.0 ICD 25.8 fps
    TGL1.3 28.5 fps

1024x768x32x32, tex full 4/4 slider,high geometric, bilinear fil., game options are default. G400 not o/c, P2 450Mhz.
    PD6.0 ICD 35.2 fps
    TGL1.3 38.6 fps

1024x768x16x16, tex full 4/4 slider,high geometric, bilinear fil., game options are default. G400 not o/c, P2 450Mhz.

Comment

Quake 3 Arena Graphics Corruption

I finally got the new PD 6 drivers going under win98. However I got some weird corruption going on that looks like this:

and this:

Not the weird stuff going on with the weapon model texture and the pinkish appearance of those far steps. Anyone got any ideas on how to prevent this?

Comment

Working...
      X