Can't get Dogs of War to F****** work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't get Dogs of War to F****** work

I have been waiting for WARMONKEYS (Dogs of war) to be released for about 4 months know, even since i found a preview in PGAMER. so the day it was released in was installed on my HD but then the horror begins.

The Installation went without errors but then i run the DOW set-up a box appears with error & no description of the error ( it is the same if i just try to rn the game ). it really pisses me off that the pubic wait for game for months, then what the game finally is released it does not F****** work.

Do any of you out there have the same problem or know when there is a patch for WARMONKEYS (Dogs of war)

Long live the WARMONKEYS

I have the latest version of the G400 Max Drivers & DX 7.0a
    128mb ram
    celeron 366mhz

Relocated to the Matrox Gaming forum...
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

All I can say is that it worked without any errors on my PC, the only thing that was lacking was no Dual head support in the Euro Release, but they said that would be fixed in a patch and with the US version. Too bad we european had to be beta testers

And another thing, I hope they fix the difficulty of some missions, 'coz they just are to hard to beat on a fair way.

I used PD 5.52 on a P3 450@560 with 256MB ram on a Abit BE6-2, and ofcourse a G400 Vanilla.
      -=And May The Schwartz Be With Ya=-

Comment

Oh and if you still hassling with getting the game to work I can always try it out my Celeron System with 64MB wich now has my G400 in it. Maybe I can send you my Cfg file or something to get you started.
        -=And May The Schwartz Be With Ya=-

Comment

Working...
        X