Motocross Madness 2 works only with PD433

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motocross Madness 2 works only with PD433

With PD552 i get texture coruption(only in a few tracks textures are normal),with 433 works fine but a little bit slow..
    what can i do?

my spec
    Celeron 416
    128 MB PC100
    Millenium G200 8MB
    I had seen chicken passing the street and i believed,
    how many chickens must pass before you believe

agent Fox Mulder

Help plz.......

agent Fox Mulder

Comment

i cannot help you out cause i didnt get errors w/ mine and i dont have a g200

i use the latest matrox drivers for my g400 dh video card and the game works w/ no errors

Comment

mika,

Although I didn't have to do it with my G400, the Readme.txt file in MCM2 specifically points out that some G200/G400 users may need to enable "Force Textures To Fit in Video Memory" to correct texture problems. This can be found under the "Advanced" button un "Graphics". Give it a try.

The more I play MCM2 the more amazed I am at just how much they've improved on an already excellent game. As a matter of fact, I think I'll go plug the demo for the rest of the MURC crew.

Comment

Yeah it helps a little but still there's a litle bit of coruption,and it's very ugly
          I FORGOT to mention that i can play some tracks normally(bear mountains)....
          Anyone with same problem..

agent Fox Mulder

Comment

isnt this game from m$ ? has not buggy startreek armada the also texture problems ?

wrong programming i think, not bad drivers. anyway, why use 4.33 ? does the whole pd 5 versions not function ?

Comment

I've tried 5.30;5.41;5.52....nothing works....

agent Fox Mulder

Comment

Hi there,

I'm using my driverpack v1.5 (based on the 5.55 drivers) and MCM2 works perfectly, I've enabled all graphics specials and res is up to 1024x768 (and higher but slower) with single pass rendering on and it works PERFECTLY! BTW I'm on K7 650MHz with Asus K7M and SBLive! as soundcard.

If you want check out my driverpack. Download it @ www.paraknowya.de, remove the old drivers via PDuninstaller and install my driverpack! Good Luck, again, it works here!

best regards
                PKY

P.S.: Please send me a mail if you have replied in the forum as otherwise I might not be able to answer as quick as you appreciate it! =)

Comment

I also figured out that I need to use the "Force Textures To Fit in Video Memory" to get the Stunt Quary and Enduro tracks to look right, but it's still not really helpfull because the textures are SO bad that you can't follow the tracks. The ground is just a smooth spotted mess so you don't know where to turn.
                  It works fine without "Force Teutures..." in the other modes like National luckily.

I sure hope they come out with a fix for this because Enduro is useless if you can't see where the track is supposed to be!

ALSO: does using Single Pass , Double Pass or None make any difference with a G200?

Comment

BTW: I'm using a Millennium G200 AGP 8MB with PD 5.30.007 (the newer ones slowed down everything so I'm sticking with these).
                    Display Driver 4.11.01.2300.

Choosing "Force Textures To Fit in Video Memory" just isn't a good enough solution.

Comment

Working...
                    X