Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need your HELP!!! [MU] page

HI all,
    I have come up with an idea for an opening for the web page, but I need your help!
    What I need is ONE VERY COOL screen shot from one of your favorite games you play online!
    From what I can gather, MURC's play a lot of different games and I would like to represent all of them in the opening if I can. Then I will pick out the best ones and put it together for the opening page for the site.
    I need you to send them in JPG Format if you can. (Using a modem, smaller file size) This will also help me find out what types of links you would like to see on the page.
    Send them to me by Email.

Thanks again, and look for another photo shot SOON!!

Oboy

wmhallib@mindspring.com
    Time to make the wafers!
    Oboy Inside!

intel P4 2.26 @ 2.957Ghz

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of
    jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

I thought we couldn't access your site any longer.....
    My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

Slave Zero!
      it really shows off EMBM
      or...Serious Sam great looking grafix
      jim

[This message has been edited by DuRaNgO[MU] (edited 06 June 2000).]
      PIII-500mhz @ 620 ! with an Abit BE6 mobo
      128mb pc-100 cas 2
      Mill G400 (vanilla!!!) 32mb @ 167/208 with MGATweak-417mhz, (2.5, 2, 2.5), PD 5.5010 & bios 1.5-22
      Maxtor 14.3 gb Uata66 hdd
      SB Live!
      Winblows 98se & DX7
      and 384k DSL!

Comment

Bezzer,
        Well they haven't shut me down yet!!
        What I have been working on is for the new page that will be on the server that Ant is putting together for us.
        I am sorry that I have not been keeping things up-to-date on the old one, I have been putting all my spare time in for the new one. I hope all of you will like it!!

Oboy
        Time to make the wafers!
        Oboy Inside!

intel P4 2.26 @ 2.957Ghz

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of
        jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

Comment

Working...
        X