Other UT Servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other UT Servers

What other UT servers do you guys hang out on. I'm in the UK and the MURC server is usually empty when I check it in the evenings. I have had a few good games on it but only when I drag myself out of bed at 5.30 on a Saturday morning (late on Friday night for US and Canada).

Something you should try is to join the murc server even if it's empty as others are likely to join in if they see someone already there
    jim
    PIII-500mhz @ 620 ! with an Abit BE6 mobo
    128mb pc-100 cas 2
    Mill G400 (vanilla!!!) 32mb @ 167/208 with MGATweak-417mhz, (2.5, 2, 2.5), PD 5.5010 & bios 1.5-22
    Maxtor 14.3 gb Uata66 hdd
    SB Live!
    Winblows 98se & DX7
    and 384k DSL!

Comment

Or play those annoying bots

But Ice-Pop, if you're getting up by 5.30 to play with the lads, you're mostly in the late stages. As the games usually start around 5am Dutch time !! Meaning you'd better get up at 4am
      Jord.
      Jordâ„¢

Comment

Yeah, thanx. I'll have to make sure I get tucked up in bed early on Friday night then.
        I gets it's a choice between going down the pub the night before or playing UT in the middle of the night. I know which one I prefer

Comment

If you want to practice, mine's at 216.254.80.193. It's sharing with an HL DM server at the same address, but they're not heavily loaded down at the moment (read: rarely occupied).

I've set the bot threshold to 6, put them on Experienced, and it's all CTF maps.
          The pessimist says: "The glass is half empty."
          The optimist says: "The glass is half full."
          The engineer says: "I put half of my water in a redundant glass."

Comment

Working...
          X