Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apology to MU...

Hi MU,
    I want to apologize to MU for the UBF vs MU clan re-match tonite. As most of you probably know, only 5 UBFs showed up and leaving 2 players left during the last few games. It was embarassing out there to have just me and another member vs 20 others (actually it was 5 who played while the others watched). I greatly appreciate MU for being very very fair throughout all the games and matches. Most of the MU members spectate outside the game while others played, I thank you for being such a fair clan. Once again I apologize for the few members of UBF who showed up, I hope we can play again in the near future. Since you win tonite's game, we would like a re-match too...
    Sorry and Thank You,
    [UBF] Sanjuro
    Sanjuro Makabe

Pentium 4B 2.26GHz
    ASUS P4T-EA
    Samsung 512MB Rambus-T
    ATI 8500 Retail
    SB Audigy Plat. ex+
    WinXP Pro SP1

Don't worry about it dude. The main point is that we had fun. And besides most of us needed the practice anyway.

Joel
    Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
    Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Hey at 12mid(est) during the photo shoot I took my wife to the hospital and got myself an 8.6oz little girl !!!!

Angeline Rose.

I'll always remember typing in the chat in UT saying my wifes water just broke I GOTTA GO... I had my daughter 25 mins. later !!! quick one eh! My did I drive. Good thing I watched the NASCAR's Winston just prior....

A first for the MURC

Comment

Congratulations Frank !!

Just don't let her wear her keyboard, okay?

Jord.
        Jordâ„¢

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS LAMF!!!! Hope your Wife and Angleline are doing well.

That's cool, you're our first live online [MU] Dad

Paul

[This message has been edited by ALBPM (edited 21 May 2000).]
          "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Sanjuro, don't worry about it that stuff happens

We should have some ground rules that [MU] only have as many players as the other team to keep it fair. Maybe for the first 3 games or so.

I know it's a hard thing to do, to sit on the bench and spectate. We should let our best players start the game. Then if someone is having a bad game they could request that someone take their place.

So, if you log on during a match and see that we outnumber the other team you could quickly switch to spectator to keep things fair.

After a few games we always open the gates and let everyone play.

Paul

"Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

I find that I actually learn a little bit each time that I "spectate". I just follow the one or two guys with the best score and see their strategy. Just last night I finally found where the "invisibility" was hiding in the Command map by watching.

Lamfdtk: Congratulations!!! I thought you were joking around last night -- didn't realize it was the real thing. Kinda reminds me of a local DSL commercial here in California where they show a lady giving birth and then cut to the father sitting at home at his computer trying to download directions to the hospital.
              My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

Hi Lamfdtk,
                Congrats!!

Hi the rest...thanks for being such a wonderful team to play with...I and a few others really enjoyed it...look forward to another game later...but I'll promise you I'll have at least 8 guys on....
                Sanjuro Makabe

Pentium 4B 2.26GHz
                ASUS P4T-EA
                Samsung 512MB Rambus-T
                ATI 8500 Retail
                SB Audigy Plat. ex+
                WinXP Pro SP1

Comment

I have a suspicion about who you were watching last night Beezer. ;-)

I learned about it myself by curiosity, when I first noticed the area that the invis is in. If you look, you can find another Damage amp, too (besides the obvious one outside blue base).

------------------
                  Ace
                  "..so much for subtlety.."

System specs:
                  Gainward Ti4600
                  AMD Athlon XP2100+ (o.c. to 1845MHz)

Comment

way to go Lamf!
                    my girl turns 2 this month, much fun
                    jim
                    PIII-500mhz @ 620 ! with an Abit BE6 mobo
                    128mb pc-100 cas 2
                    Mill G400 (vanilla!!!) 32mb @ 167/208 with MGATweak-417mhz, (2.5, 2, 2.5), PD 5.5010 & bios 1.5-22
                    Maxtor 14.3 gb Uata66 hdd
                    SB Live!
                    Winblows 98se & DX7
                    and 384k DSL!

Comment

Hi all,

I dropped in for awhile Saturday. I had a great time. I'm not a big fan of UT, but it's always fun to play as MU. I was in a UBF vs. MU 3 on 3, and that was the best UT play I've ever been in. Thanks.

No apology needed Sanjuro. You're a first-class player. We all look forward to future matches.

By the way, who is Minister[MU](sp?)? This guy's dangerous!!!

John (aka Dr._John)

Comment

Working...
                      X