Q2- weird white dots, screen shots are blank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q2- weird white dots, screen shots are blank

I have a Marvel G400. I am useing the latest turbo drivers. Does any one have the problem of a patch of white dots apearing around the center of the screen while playing Q2? I start the game out and it is fine but after a bit of playing it starts to apear. I reset my video option in the game and it goes away but apears again after a bit. It looks like it might be trying to show the mouse pointer or something.I also cant make screen shots. They just appear blank. HELP!

Are you overclocking?

Comment

Im overclocking my celron but not my videocard

Comment

You canĀ“t take screenshots with turboGL.
        Check what programs you are running in the background.

Comment

To take a screenshot with TurboGL, you need to use something like HypersnapDX (available at www.hyperionics.com )...

Dunno bout the white dots...I don't get them. Could be an indication of overheating...
          Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

when i play Q2 i close every program. I did not have this problem before i got the latest drivers.

Comment

I have had this problem in q2 too. Got rid of it by removing the metal cover of the first PCI slot and installing a fan on the (overclocked) G400 and another fan in the front of the case to suck air in.

So now I have an overclocked Celeron and overclocked G400 and extra fan now. It Blows! Cool! heheh (NFS 5 in 1280x1024 no problem... that's what I really love about the system).

Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Comment

will try!
                Thanks
                RR

Comment

Working...
                X