Problems with FRAPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with FRAPS

Last night I installed this D3D frame rate counter on my PC last night to hopefully test out how much of a differance NFS: Porsche would run on a P3-558 with a G400Max vs a P3-500 with a TNT2U card. Well When I put it my machine, NFS: Porsche crashed to the desktop after loading the splash screen adn locked the system up. I tried running it also with Starlancer and it started to load and also dumped me to the desktop. i'm running the newest rev drivers for the G400 in Win98. When I put it on the TNT machine I couldn't tell the FPS with it running on NFS. Tried both options but still no dice. any suggestios?

Scott

------------------
    Abit BH6 with a P3-450@558,128mb RAM,G400 MAX,SB Live!, Optiquest V95 19in montor, Asus 40x CD-ROM, Aopen 5x DVD-ROM,HP9110i 8x4x32 CD-RW,SupraMax 56k modem, Win98 SE on Western Digital 30.7GB, Win2000 on a WD 13 GB HDD

Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Well Fraps works with most of the games I use(even worked in Q3a), I had a few that didn't work. I didn't try it on Starlancer or NFS:Porshe yet but I will as soon as I have them.

-=And May The Schwartz Be With Ya=-

Comment

It works for me as long as I use it with the 'transparency enabled'. With transparency disabled, NFS:PU just freezes or crashes right after the loading screen.
      Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Comment

Working...
      X