Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CounterStrike: Does anyone here play as much as I do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CounterStrike: Does anyone here play as much as I do?

I'm trying to see if people here play because I'd much rather play with people I know and practice with rather than a scattered bunch. Maybe Haig(hint, hint) could setup another Gameserver if there are enough people.
    I don't know what happened, I loved UT and even bought it which is rare for me as I usually don't like senseless shooting games but the game is pretty damn awesome! Then I started playing CS more and more and just calls me day after day. It loves me I can't get enough. I used to think TFC was fun too but there is no comparison to CS. If anyone else feels this way and wants to play together, let me know.

Dave

------------------
    I can never think of a good signature...~

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

I have been playing CS since Beta 1 came out. I have emailed Gooseman with some suggestions throughout this time and it is at a point where it is very hard to let go. I have seen players who are on it for a day at a time. Let us know of any update.
    Thx

Comment

I have been playing CS since Beta 1 came out. I have emailed Gooseman with some suggestions throughout this time and it is at a point where it is very hard to let go. I have seen players who are on it for a day at a time. Let us know of any update.
      Thx

Comment

Thx

Comment

Thx

Comment

Thx

Comment

Damn, sorry about the posts. Someone was talking to me at the time and I wasn't sure if I submitted.

Comment

Hey man, ya i'm all over CounterStrike!!!!
                I love it, i have been playing since beta 5 and love every second of it! I have lost whole days to this insanely addictive game. As a matter of a fact, i was just in the process of figuring out how to set up my own server to host games, i have a channel on relic.net you might be interested in joining, so email me at ghostboarder@home.com and maybe other users will be interested in joining. I have other irc friends who are going to join up when i get set up, so let me know..

btw any other MURC user interested in joining, email me!!

Gh0st
                P3-450 128 meg ram 13gb hd, fast cable connection

Comment

Hey man, ya i'm all over CounterStrike!!!!
                  I love it, i have been playing since beta 5 and love every second of it! I have lost whole days to this insanely addictive game. As a matter of a fact, i was just in the process of figuring out how to set up my own server to host games, i have a channel on relic.net you might be interested in joining, so email me at ghostboarder@home.com and maybe other users will be interested in joining. I have other irc friends who are going to join up when i get set up, so let me know..

btw any other MURC user interested in joining, email me!!

Gh0st
                  P3-450 128 meg ram 13gb hd, fast cable connection

------------------

Comment

My roommate just recently got me playing (when I still had a comp btw... ) and boy did I suck!?! Actually, there's no did to it, I STILL suck big time. But I would love to play some games with you guys so at least only some of my friends are laughing "with" me as opposed to some random person. Waddya think Haig?

Dimitri
                    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
                    --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

Cool! Nice to know some people are interested in it. Please email if you wnat to play together dhilliar@home.com I have already emailed ghostboarder, so please email him too and lets get together and play!

Dave

------------------
                      I can never think of a good signature...~

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

counter strike i love counter strike. (i even hooked my brother in law who hates first person shooter type games (most becuase 99%of them are mindless shooting but he liked counter strike so much i lent him my cd and 2 days latter he bought the game. and can't stop playing.

will email, who knows maybe we can end up with another branch of the mu clan.
                        msi 6167 mobo k7 500 wk41 now at 650. 256 meg ram ,addtronics case w 250watt sp power supply, matrox g400, maxtor diammax 2500+ 10gig hd,10x aopen slot dvd, 3com 10/100 nic, sb live xgamer sound card, efecent networks dsl modem, dlink 701i dsl router/firewall, lots of controlers (joystick throttle rudder raceing wheel), 19in ctx monitor, logitech mouseman wheel usb, and klipsch promedia v2-400 speakers. win98 oem and win2k pro dual boot.

noel
                        it's times like this that make me think of my fathers last words....

Don't son that gun is loaded.

Comment

I've been playing since Beta3, and it's the best multiplayer game still and I play it everyday. Still waiting for TF2 and Diablo2
                          Those are the only 2 ganes that get a chance at beating CS.
                          In case it's a harware problem:
                          PIII-500@560, 256 MB, G400 MAX DH on, ABIT BH6, MX300
                          Win2K drivers: 5.52

Comment

Faran, don't forget about Duke Nukem Forever... It's going to give TF2 a run for it's money (provided either of them ACTUALLY are released...).

I played the hell out of Diablo when it first came out but them I got hooked on FPS - Half-life is the best game of all time. TFC still has me hooked, though I'm getting bored playing the same maps over and over again.

I tried playing CS a couple of times but the games are too short. I've never been on a server where anyone tried to acheive any objectives - just run around and kill the other team. Maybe I just picked bad servers? Got any suggestions for good ones?

BTW, I snipe on TFC & UT so I'd love somewhere I could snipe in CS.
                            PIII 550@605
                            IWill Motherboard VD133
                            VIA Chipset
                            512MB PC133 CAS2 Crucial
                            G400 DH 32MB (6.51 Drivers)
                            DirectX 8.0a
                            SB Live! Value
                            8x DVD (Toshiba)
                            6x4x24 CDRW (Sony)
                            Intel Pro/100+ NIC
                            3Com CMX Cable Modem
                            Optiquest V95 19"
                            HP 812C Color Ink Jet
                            Microtek flatbed scanner
                            Intellimouse Explorer
                            Surround Sound w/two subwoofers
                            AND WAY TOO MANY GAMES!!!

Comment

Stick Together Team!!!

Every time I here that my knees go weak with excitement of shooting a counter-terrorist in the face. I have a clan, (8 current members) [POT] is the name (yes we are all smokers) and I am having try outs this wknd, so if you'd like to try out email me at cutklass_@hotmail.com. If your not that skilled, hehe, and just want to get shot...er...I mean play, give me a shout.

------------------
                              -=[cutklass]=-
                              -=[cutklass]=-

Comment

Working...
                              X