Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations on you new job Oboy

Way to go Mark aka Oboy!!!!

Oboy just got a new position as our Head Maintenance Tech for the Metrology equipment in our little FAB.

Hey Mark it's easy, just put "Down" signs on all your equipment and no one will use them...LOL

Paul
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

So that's why all the machines in our Unix LAN are always "down". Thanks for sharing the secret, Paul!

------------------
    Ace
    "..so much for subtlety.."

System specs:
    Gainward Ti4600
    AMD Athlon XP2100+ (o.c. to 1845MHz)

Comment

So now you can delegate the task of polishing Paul's Air Hammer

Out of curiosity, what kind of metrology equipment is this (CD, thickness measure...)?
      My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

Oboy just inherited all kinds of goodies.
        An Opal CD measurement system , BioRad registration sys, several Tencor systems including a 7600, Rudolf Elipsometer, several old Prometrix Thickness measuring systems, three SEMS and an AFM, a couple old NanoDpecs, numerous Litho inspection systems, and a whole bunch of various microscope systems.

Oboy is going to be VERY BUSY...LOL

Paul
        "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Almost forgot... Keeping my Hammer well tuned...LOL

Paul

Comment

Yes, indeed! He will be quite busy. Being a photolithography guy myself, I am quite familiar with many of those items.

Oboy, if you ever want to move California, I could always use someone to keep my weapons polished ... I mean litho tools maintained.
            My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

Any chance of Oboy being able to play UT online on any of those instruments?

Jord.
              Jordâ„¢

Comment

So I guess that makes oboy one of the "BIG SHITS" now, eh?

Congrats.

Dimitri
                "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
                --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

Thanks all!!

No, I won't be able to delegate the polish thing, Im the head of a 1 man operation.
                  I will be able to boss myself around!!
                  LOVE them down signs!!

Beezer, how do you shot that shock rifle so well after smelling all that developer???

Jorden, I can only hope!! T1 at work, modem at home

Muad'Dib, Not a big shit, only shit on!

LOL
                  Oboy
                  Time to make the wafers!
                  Oboy Inside!

intel P4 2.26 @ 2.957Ghz

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of
                  jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

Comment

AHHH!!! The smell of Photo Resist in the morning.

Paul

Comment

LOL

Comment

So what do you do Beezer. Looks like we have a bunch of FAB Rats here...LOL

Paul

Comment

Yeah, almost 20 years worth of "smock head" for me. Mostly "photomask making", but last 5 yrs making disk drive heads. I seldom get to go into the fab anymore though -- I'm stuck outside in meetings most of my day. Got a staff of about 20 photo engineers and techs to do my dirty work. It's more fun to be in the fab playing with those "million dollar toys".
                          Hey Jorden, Oboy probably couldn't get UT to work on any of those tools. I once saw a $2million piece of equipment go "Down" because someone loaded a screen saver onto it.

Comment

Working...
                          X