04/25/00 Screenshots from UT CTF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 04/25/00 Screenshots from UT CTF

Here's some shots from tonights first CTF games.

Heres Oboy he organized the photo session

One of the whole gang

Another of the gang

And of course one of Haig, who made this all possible for us.
    Kinda cute ain't he...MOOOOOOO!!!!!

Had to throw the larger one of the whole gang in here.

Paul

[This message has been edited by ALBPM (edited 26 April 2000).]
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

I would have gotten more shoys but someone took me out with a rocket...LOL

Paul
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Do any of you guys experience flashy textures when playing UT? I have the latest drivers and turbo glide. The color is great, but on some maps (mostly large maps) the textures on the wall flash or get really jagged.
      Is there a solution?
      Thanks-
      JR

------------------
      JR
      JR

Comment

Turbo GL not glide. Besides, the ICD is now just about as fast.

Comment

Where do I get the full ICD?

------------------
          JR
          JR

Comment

What a perfect opportunity to find out what it says when you take out 15 people at once with a redeemer....
            Games Box
            --------------
            Windows 2000Pro, ASUS A7Pro, Duron 750@950, 192MB Micron PC133, OEM Radeon DDR, 15gb Quantum Fireball+ LM, Fujitsu 5.25gb, Pioneer 32x slot load CDROM, SB Live! Value, LinkSys LNE100, Altec Lansing ACS45.2, Samsung Syncmaster 955DF, Sycom 300va UPS

Video Box
            ------
            Windows 2000Pro, PIII700 on ASUS CUBX, 256mb Micron PC133, Vanilla G400/32 (PD5.14), Hauppage WinTV-DBX, LinkSys LNE100, 8.4gb Maxtor HD, 40gb 7200 Western Digital, Diamond Fireport 40 SCSI, Pioneer 32x SCSI Slot load CDROM, Pioneer 10x Slot load DVD, Yamaha 4416s burner, MX300, Panasonic Panasync S70

Feline Tech Support
            -------------
            Jinx the Grey Thundercat, Mischa (Shilsner?)(still MIA)

...currently working on the world's first C64 based parallel computing project

Comment

LOL
              Oboy
              Time to make the wafers!
              Oboy Inside!

intel P4 2.26 @ 2.957Ghz

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of
              jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

Comment

Hey java412, UT was primarily written for 3DFX glide and has very poor opengl support most of us just use D3D for this game, which works quite well.

Paul

Comment

Great Pictures guys! Damn, wish I had been there! Anyone for tomorrow as well? I just found out about some crap to do tonight, so can't be there yet again. DOH!

Dimitri

P.S.: I'm still trying to figure out how to get a head shot on the cow. As long as Haig has volunteered a photo, could someone point out where it is? Cause shooting them in the head doesn't get a head shot. I learned that the hard way....

[This message has been edited by Muad'Dib (edited 26 April 2000).]
                  "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
                  --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

LOL.... SnakeEyes was smart staying on top of the platform. When the photo session ended it was chaos but fun

Paul

Comment

Paul,
                      I already use 3D3...The quality is pretty good. Do you get the texture flickering?

JR
                      JR

Comment

Looks like you guys had a blast! Sorry I missed it (stuck at work til late). I hope to join the next one!
                        My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

Just occasionally, not enough to bother me though. I see it with the G400 and even my V2 card.

Paul

Comment

Just for a comparison, Oboy took his screenshots with his Diamond Monster V2 card and I took mine with my G400 all texture setting set to MAX for both of us.

Paul

Comment

Nice shots!(in more ways than one hehehe.. )
                              I must say that there was some inherent unfairness in having both Snake-Eyes and Kindness on the same team though. Not that it matters, I had a blast last night! We definately have to do that again sometime.

See you guys tonight!
                              Ian
                              Dakkon[MU]

P.S. Haig, if you see this, could you pretty please put LavaGiant and Face into the rotation the next time we do CTF? Thanks
                              Primary System:
                              MSI 745 Ultra, AMD 2400+ XP, 1024 MB Crucial PC2100 DDR SDRAM, Sapphire Radeon 9800 Pro, 3Com 3c905C NIC,
                              120GB Seagate UDMA 100 HD, 60 GB Seagate UDMA 100 HD, Pioneer DVD 105S, BenQ 12x24x40 CDRW, SB Audigy OEM,
                              Win XP, MS Intellimouse Optical, 17" Mag 720v2
                              Seccondary System:
                              Epox 7KXA BIOS 5/22, Athlon 650, 512 MB Crucial 7E PC133 SDRAM, Hercules Prophet 4500 Kyro II, SBLive Value,
                              3Com 3c905B-TX NIC, 40 GB IBM UDMA 100 HD, 45X Acer CD-ROM,
                              Win XP, MS Wheel Mouse Optical, 15" POS Monitor
                              Tertiary system
                              Offbrand PII Mobo, PII 350, 256MB PC100 SDRAM, 15GB UDMA66 7200RPM Maxtor HD, USRobotics 10/100 NIC, RedHat Linux 8.0
                              Camera: Canon 10D DSLR, Canon 100-400L f4.5-5.6 IS USM, Canon 100 Macro USM Canon 28-135 f3.5-5.6 IS USM, Canon Speedlite 200E, tripod, bag, etc.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology will be indistinguishable from magic." --Arthur C. Clarke

Comment

Working...
                              X