MU UT clan match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MU UT clan match?

I was wondering if the MU UT clan can tell me who to talk to if me and my clan can have a friendship clan match? Our clan is newly formed...and I was hoping to have a practice friendship clan game to let them know how it feels like...thx...
    Sanjuro Makabe

Pentium 4B 2.26GHz
    ASUS P4T-EA
    Samsung 512MB Rambus-T
    ATI 8500 Retail
    SB Audigy Plat. ex+
    WinXP Pro SP1

Hi Sanjuro, that sounds like fun. There are enough of us around most any night to do that. Do you guys have a server?? If not the Matrox server is good for that because the team balancing is not enabled so the seperate clans can pick their team color.

Give us a date and time, sounds like fun

Paul
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Hi ALBPM,
      Thank you for replying...I think it is a better idea to use your server...is it possible to lock the server for like 1-2 hours so only our clans can play?...I will get back on you on when the game is...I live in Vancouver, Canada, and most of our clan members are too...so it would be around 10pm to 12am...if this is too late for you guys (coz I dunno where you live...if you guys are over on the east side, then it mite be 3 hours difference)...so please tell me where most of your team members live or better yet tell me the time to play so we can pick a suitable time...this is not a real match...but I just wanna show my boys what a real game would look like...and since I am a loyal Matrox fan...I posted here...hehe...hope the moderator understands...hehe...
      Sanjuro Makabe

Pentium 4B 2.26GHz
      ASUS P4T-EA
      Samsung 512MB Rambus-T
      ATI 8500 Retail
      SB Audigy Plat. ex+
      WinXP Pro SP1

Comment

Hey that's great Sanjuro!!!

We are a very informal bunch who just enjoy playing and as you may know we have several regulars who are rated in the top 5 in the ngStats for UT.
        Prime time on the Matrox Server is usually 7:00pm - 9:00pm, Mountain Time on my end.
        Are you on Pacific time??

Maybe we can get Haig to change the password for that evening so only your Clan and the [MU] Clan can get on.

I hope your guys are practicing with the Hammers. We love having "All Hammer" matches.

Paul
        "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Hammer match huh...we prefer the normal style...all weapons...basic CTF...any map is fine...and yea...since we are all in Vancouver...it's Pacific Time...so let me know what time is good...then I'll get you back on the exact date we will be playing...I look forward to it...
          Sanjuro Makabe

Pentium 4B 2.26GHz
          ASUS P4T-EA
          Samsung 512MB Rambus-T
          ATI 8500 Retail
          SB Audigy Plat. ex+
          WinXP Pro SP1

Comment

Our server is set for Team Death Match we haven't played CTF yet.

Paul

Comment

That is a little late for me since I am in the central time zone. Friday or Saturday nights would be good for that time frame.

Joel aka Dragon[MU]

Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
              Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Hey Paul. After Sanjuro's clan is done with you my clan would like a go around with [MU] . Maybe I can talk to Haig if he reads this or you can get ahold him about setting up a CTF match. email in profile.
                Asus K7V
                Athlon 700
                128mb PC133 HSDRAM
                Matrox Millennium g400max
                Adaptec 2940U2W
                IBM 9gb U2W
                Plextor 8/20 cdr
                Diamond MX300
                3com 905b-tx

Comment

Wow!! That's great!!!

What do you say gang?? Let's discuss the best times for all of us. I'll see if Haig can set new passwords for those nights or how he wants to set the server.

Paul

Comment

Sounds good to me. Let me know the dates, and I'll change the password.

BTW, I'm free after 9pm eastern time on any night.

Haig

Comment

Im in!! At least I won't need to worry about Paul getting the head shot!!. LOL
                      Oboy
                      Time to make the wafers!
                      Oboy Inside!

intel P4 2.26 @ 2.957Ghz

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of
                      jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

Comment

Hi there...
                        We were thinking of playing on the 29 or the 30th...around 10pm pacific time...lets play CTF...thats more clan like...I think hehe...and I'll get back to you guys to confirm the dates...lets choose a funky password...hehe...
                        Sanjuro Makabe

Pentium 4B 2.26GHz
                        ASUS P4T-EA
                        Samsung 512MB Rambus-T
                        ATI 8500 Retail
                        SB Audigy Plat. ex+
                        WinXP Pro SP1

Comment

Hey guys. I for one would be more than happy to have a good friendly CTF match. Thats what my friends and I in our dorm play almost exlusively. Not to say that I don't love splatting my fellow MURCers (although most of the time it seems to be the other way around ), but hey, you know how it is. A good game of CTF would be cool though.
                          We should probably see if haig will set change the server over to CTF for a night or something so that we can either practice as a team against bots or against each other and just have smallish teams.

So, I like Sanjuro's suggestion of the 29th at 10pm Pacific, 7pm eastern for the time zone challenged and um, well, now I'm the challenged one, I have no idea what time that is in realation to our assorted European/Asian/Australian/Whatever members. Sorry guys.

So, whenever you guys n gals is ready.
                          Ian
                          Dakkon[MU]
                          Primary System:
                          MSI 745 Ultra, AMD 2400+ XP, 1024 MB Crucial PC2100 DDR SDRAM, Sapphire Radeon 9800 Pro, 3Com 3c905C NIC,
                          120GB Seagate UDMA 100 HD, 60 GB Seagate UDMA 100 HD, Pioneer DVD 105S, BenQ 12x24x40 CDRW, SB Audigy OEM,
                          Win XP, MS Intellimouse Optical, 17" Mag 720v2
                          Seccondary System:
                          Epox 7KXA BIOS 5/22, Athlon 650, 512 MB Crucial 7E PC133 SDRAM, Hercules Prophet 4500 Kyro II, SBLive Value,
                          3Com 3c905B-TX NIC, 40 GB IBM UDMA 100 HD, 45X Acer CD-ROM,
                          Win XP, MS Wheel Mouse Optical, 15" POS Monitor
                          Tertiary system
                          Offbrand PII Mobo, PII 350, 256MB PC100 SDRAM, 15GB UDMA66 7200RPM Maxtor HD, USRobotics 10/100 NIC, RedHat Linux 8.0
                          Camera: Canon 10D DSLR, Canon 100-400L f4.5-5.6 IS USM, Canon 100 Macro USM Canon 28-135 f3.5-5.6 IS USM, Canon Speedlite 200E, tripod, bag, etc.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology will be indistinguishable from magic." --Arthur C. Clarke

Comment

Correct me if I am wrong...but if Pacific Time is 10pm..then isn't Eastern Time more like 1am?....
                            Sanjuro Makabe

Pentium 4B 2.26GHz
                            ASUS P4T-EA
                            Samsung 512MB Rambus-T
                            ATI 8500 Retail
                            SB Audigy Plat. ex+
                            WinXP Pro SP1

Comment

Ok, clan fOo officially challenges [MU]. Is this friday at 9pm PST good for you guys? We can field 8. Standard CTF (no relics, etc) with a larger map like Lava or Orbital. How's this sound?
                              Asus K7V
                              Athlon 700
                              128mb PC133 HSDRAM
                              Matrox Millennium g400max
                              Adaptec 2940U2W
                              IBM 9gb U2W
                              Plextor 8/20 cdr
                              Diamond MX300
                              3com 905b-tx

Comment

Working...
                              X