Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group photo form the UT server!

<P ALIGN=CENTER>
    Here is a mini "GROUP" shot from Thursday night action!!

<P ALIGN=CENTER>

<P ALIGN=CENTER>
    From left to right, Millennumman, Dr.Carnage, Elie, and Haig.
    I wonted to keep the file size as small as I could so the quality is poor.
    I would like to get one with everyone that plays on the UT server!
    Oboy

[This message has been edited by Oboy (edited 21 April 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Oboy (edited 21 April 2000).]
    Time to make the wafers!
    Oboy Inside!

intel P4 2.26 @ 2.957Ghz

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of
    jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

Cool!! What a Motley Crew that is...LOL

I tried to get everyone to stop last night when there were a bunch on but no go. I really want to use a good shot from the Matrox server to put Kermit in instead of using the BOTS from single play

Paul
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Ahhh, what a quad rocket could do right now
      jim
      PIII-500mhz @ 620 ! with an Abit BE6 mobo
      128mb pc-100 cas 2
      Mill G400 (vanilla!!!) 32mb @ 167/208 with MGATweak-417mhz, (2.5, 2, 2.5), PD 5.5010 & bios 1.5-22
      Maxtor 14.3 gb Uata66 hdd
      SB Live!
      Winblows 98se & DX7
      and 384k DSL!

Comment

I think the photo is making Haig look a little chunky there -- you didn't get his good side.
        My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

heh, nice shot let me know when you guys are going to do another photo shoot and i'll try to be there

see you all in there
          Glarec
          ------
          bp6-(2)433(oc488) celerons, g400max, ibm ultra scsi 9.1g, sb-live value, hitachi ss-753 19", plextor 32x, etc, etc, etc...

Comment

Pauly, just utoh me and I'll do my best to be there
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

I was never the photogenic type

Haig

Comment

I hate Haig... 7 kills (me) in 3 minutes...
                At least I killed him 2 times back

I hate Oboy as well, what's a MU doing in the green team??

Jorden[MU]
                Jordâ„¢

Comment

dude jorden. you left too soon.. i was trying to organize a photoshoot while you were still there.. of course the green team wasn't cooperating (besides oboy, he was trying to stop his fellas from fragging others who are just standing around).

anyway, we got the shot in anyway

*THANKS OBOY!!!*

anyway.. was fun being the other dude running around with the air hammer nice dodging everyone

------------------
                  Glarec
                  ------
                  bp6-(2)433(oc488) celerons, g400max, ibm ultra scsi 9.1g, sb-live value, hitachi ss-753 19", plextor 32x, etc, etc, etc...

Glarec
                  ------

Comment

Well were getting there. This is a updated photo.
                    <P ALIGN=CENTER>

From left to right, Haig (I think I got his good side??),Snake-Eyes, Glarec,Rocket_bait, I think it was KilrB, then Dr.Ed.

Jorden,
                    Sorry about that! I switch around to help balance things out. Not that I make that
                    much of a diff!! Hay you got me a lot, dam head shot's anyway!! LOL

Like I have said before, we have WORLD class players!!! Don't buy into it, look them up in ngsats!!!

Also let me know if these are taking to much BW, I think I can get the size down a bit more or just put them on a web page.

Oboy

[This message has been edited by Oboy (edited 22 April 2000).]
                    Time to make the wafers!
                    Oboy Inside!

intel P4 2.26 @ 2.957Ghz

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of
                    jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

Comment

You hit the nail on the head there, OBoy. We do have world class players, and I don't just mean playing ability. Attitude counts a long way, in my book- and I never have more fun than when I'm playing with you guys on Matrox's server! (Even my clan stuff is boring next to you guys).

------------------
                      Ace

[This message has been edited by Ace (edited 22 April 2000).]
                      "..so much for subtlety.."

System specs:
                      Gainward Ti4600
                      AMD Athlon XP2100+ (o.c. to 1845MHz)

Comment

Shit, I missed the photoshoot

Oh well, I bet the one with the hammer shot all the others and himself 3 seconds after the pic was taken

after the 37th kill (of me) my ping went down to +800 and I dropped off the server and couldn't get on again

Tomorrow I'll be back !!

If only to get another headshot of Oboy, and a neat pistol kill of Pauly

Jord.
                        Jordâ„¢

Comment

blah.. my last message had a typo.. I WAS the one with the air hammer heh i kinda like running right into people (or try to anyway.. people are getting better nowadays dodging my 'advances' *grumble* ). and no i didn't frag anyone right afterward.. i said thanx to everyone then i left the H20 room.. made a circle.. then start fragging again

oboy: the size is fine. although you might wanna have a closer shot.. the shots are kinda far away.. btw.. we need to get a shot of you too as soon as i know how to take shots and upload it to newsgroup

jorden: sorry to see you dropped out of the server.. btw.. does anyone have any idea what happened to the murc server or maybe the hops around it? when i first start playing in the murc server(also my virgin server ), the ping was pretty good.. it was like 180ms while connected with adsl (i know.. i can get to like 40-50 tops, but anything under 200 seem to be lag free for me..), then after a couple of weeks.. all the sudden, the pings starts to get wild.. goes from 150s to all the way around 4500, and fructuates anywhere in between.. i often stop playing. hide somewhere.. press F1, and observer the ping time.. it was wild.. i also noticed a couple of other people was having the same problem.. although there are some that has constant ping time at around 150ms or so.

haig.. any ideas?

anyway.. happy fragging!!!!!

Glarec
                          ------

Comment

oh, btw.. forgot to ask.. does the size of the char make any difference, or is the actually target points the same for all skins? you guys noticed i was playing the female bot. i thought that since they are slimmer in size.. they might be harder to get hit.. could i be wrong?

ps: damn i love to use these

Glarec
                            ------

Comment

Hi everyone...id love to get in on that group shot but i am at my parents house and i dont have UT here, or installed. I wont be able to get in on it until next tuesday . please keep attempting those group shots...at least till i get back

Frankfurt

[This message has been edited by Frankfurt (edited 22 April 2000).]
                              Here is my system config:Athlon XP+ 2000, 1024MB SDRAM,EpOX EP9XA (or something)<b>Matrox Parhelia </b>
                              WinXP Professional SP1
                              Hercules Fortissimo III 7.1
                              3COM 905C

Comment

Working...
                              X