Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Return of Kermit[MU]

The Kerminator has discovered UT!!!

I would like to get some "Group" screenshots one of these evenings when there are a bunch of us on the Matrox Server. Would you guys be willing to stop play and line up for some mug
    shots...Huh????????????

Paul
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Damn people, I feel your pain. I'm on a v.90 now and it's taking me like 1 min to dl this pic. Grrrrr

Anyway, I'm down for mug shots, but I won't be able to take em from home so ya gotta wait a few days for me to get back to MY comp....

Dimitri

BTW, my mom has an identical looking yellow ceramic bird (gag gift from a cousin) to the one in that pic and I swear, if any of you have any dynamite, please let me know. I've been trying to "lose" the bird for ages!!!
    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
    --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

I think she'd look better sitting on a War Cow. Ya that's it I'll put her on Haig...LOL

Paul
      "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Working...
      X