Let's have a COW Night...UT Server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's have a COW Night...UT Server

How about having a "COW Night" every Monday on the Matrox UT Server. I need a good laugh to start the week.

So every Monday evening we all change to Cows. It should be good for a laugh..What do you think??

Paul
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Maybe I'll change my name to Betsy as well. Moo.
    My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

Why on Monday? I'm still d/ling that 15Mb update before I even get onto the UT server

But I hope to be back tonight

Clara266
      ------------
      If it ain't Dutch it ain't CHEESE
      When I chose to go out
      I always leave the light on
      when I have to stay in,
      you always find me by the phone.

My friends tell me that I'm lucky,
      now that I'm living on my own,
      and while they've never been more right,
      can someone tell me when will love come home?

DJ Jean,- Love come home.

Comment

Hey Jord, don't forget all those commercials. "Real CALIFORNIA Cheese!!!"

I for some reason am unable to install the update, so I guess I'll be skipping out on Monday. Have fun guys.

Dimitri
        "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
        --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

heh, i am all for it. going to be fun watching all these cows running around. damn i need to invite my friends and cousins to watch me get fragged repeatedly. :P

see you all monday night!!!!

Glarec
          ------
          bp6-(2)433(oc488) celerons, g400max, ibm ultra scsi 9.1g, sb-live value, hitachi ss-753 19", plextor 32x, etc, etc, etc...

Comment

Don't forget...MOOOOO!!!!

Paul
            "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

I installed the 4.13 patch yesterday...and now the dang thing locks hard when entering a game. Weird...4.05 with no-cd crack works OK, 4.13 with the cd in the drive is a no go. I hope to get it running by tonite.

MOOOOOO!
              Games Box
              --------------
              Windows 2000Pro, ASUS A7Pro, Duron 750@950, 192MB Micron PC133, OEM Radeon DDR, 15gb Quantum Fireball+ LM, Fujitsu 5.25gb, Pioneer 32x slot load CDROM, SB Live! Value, LinkSys LNE100, Altec Lansing ACS45.2, Samsung Syncmaster 955DF, Sycom 300va UPS

Video Box
              ------
              Windows 2000Pro, PIII700 on ASUS CUBX, 256mb Micron PC133, Vanilla G400/32 (PD5.14), Hauppage WinTV-DBX, LinkSys LNE100, 8.4gb Maxtor HD, 40gb 7200 Western Digital, Diamond Fireport 40 SCSI, Pioneer 32x SCSI Slot load CDROM, Pioneer 10x Slot load DVD, Yamaha 4416s burner, MX300, Panasonic Panasync S70

Feline Tech Support
              -------------
              Jinx the Grey Thundercat, Mischa (Shilsner?)(still MIA)

...currently working on the world's first C64 based parallel computing project

Comment

DarkSid,
                There is a high probibility that you do not have UT in the default directory.
                The Installer for 4.13 has a bad bug about that.
                Try again, it took me about 4 trys to get it to take.

MOOOOOO

chuck
                aka cannonfodder[MU]

[This message has been edited by cjolley (edited 17 April 2000).]
                Chuck
                秋音的爸爸

Comment

I think what Pauly meant with MOOOOOOOOOOO was something alike T-Finger[MOOOOOOOOO] instead of T-Finger[MU], right Kermit?

Clara266
                  When I chose to go out
                  I always leave the light on
                  when I have to stay in,
                  you always find me by the phone.

My friends tell me that I'm lucky,
                  now that I'm living on my own,
                  and while they've never been more right,
                  can someone tell me when will love come home?

DJ Jean,- Love come home.

Comment

chuck
                    That may be it...I have it installed in c:\games... rather than c:\program files....

Thanks for the tip, I'll try it when I get home.

James
                    Games Box
                    --------------
                    Windows 2000Pro, ASUS A7Pro, Duron 750@950, 192MB Micron PC133, OEM Radeon DDR, 15gb Quantum Fireball+ LM, Fujitsu 5.25gb, Pioneer 32x slot load CDROM, SB Live! Value, LinkSys LNE100, Altec Lansing ACS45.2, Samsung Syncmaster 955DF, Sycom 300va UPS

Video Box
                    ------
                    Windows 2000Pro, PIII700 on ASUS CUBX, 256mb Micron PC133, Vanilla G400/32 (PD5.14), Hauppage WinTV-DBX, LinkSys LNE100, 8.4gb Maxtor HD, 40gb 7200 Western Digital, Diamond Fireport 40 SCSI, Pioneer 32x SCSI Slot load CDROM, Pioneer 10x Slot load DVD, Yamaha 4416s burner, MX300, Panasonic Panasync S70

Feline Tech Support
                    -------------
                    Jinx the Grey Thundercat, Mischa (Shilsner?)(still MIA)

...currently working on the world's first C64 based parallel computing project

Comment

they have cows?
                      jim
                      PIII-500mhz @ 620 ! with an Abit BE6 mobo
                      128mb pc-100 cas 2
                      Mill G400 (vanilla!!!) 32mb @ 167/208 with MGATweak-417mhz, (2.5, 2, 2.5), PD 5.5010 & bios 1.5-22
                      Maxtor 14.3 gb Uata66 hdd
                      SB Live!
                      Winblows 98se & DX7
                      and 384k DSL!

Comment

Extra MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO for me please
                        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

I got Whoop'ED by a bunch of cows!!! GRRRRR! LOL

Maybe next time, I'll have a cow skin working so I don't feel so "awkward"....

Dimitri aka Mitzo
                          "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
                          --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

MOO
                            PIII-500mhz @ 620 ! with an Abit BE6 mobo
                            128mb pc-100 cas 2
                            Mill G400 (vanilla!!!) 32mb @ 167/208 with MGATweak-417mhz, (2.5, 2, 2.5), PD 5.5010 & bios 1.5-22
                            Maxtor 14.3 gb Uata66 hdd
                            SB Live!
                            Winblows 98se & DX7
                            and 384k DSL!

Comment

Me hate lag... 2000+msec suk
                              and get this... I was one Green team (no one else but Larry, his brother Daryl and his other brother Daryl were on) and the blue team were shown as loosing their connection constantly! (wtf???)
                              "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X