No announcement yet.

Matrox... promises promises...facts???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrox... promises promises...facts???

Matrox promised to me, by phone and by e-mail
    a lot of things that will have to be released through VideoTools (fixes, enhancements, VIDEOTEXT) by the end of June (April promise) and by the end of September (July promise).

Actual situation: beta tools without promised features (i.e. VIDEOTEXT) and some messages like "be patient, wait"; I'm waiting since December 98 (when I bought Marvel).

I'm wondering if Matrox is a serious Company...but they know what is "CUSTOMER CARE"?

I suggest to all "MARVEL 400 or G400/RRG enthusiast" to wait until some REAL VideoTools will be available and downloadable, before ordering.

Lorenzo
    Italy

Hi Lorenzo,

I guess it was ANT who wrote that his Marvel G400 had a Videotext software included.

What do you want to hear more ?

The people with a great Matrox knowledge here are technical support people and beta testers and believe me, they canĀ“t say when or if a driver/software will be released.

Bye, Uwe.

Comment

"BTW: a lot of people on this forum seem to have a deep knowledge about Matrox facts (my feeling is that somebody is in fact officially representing Matrox)"

Well some of us have been in this trough for so long that we occassionally get on the same wavelength as the Big M. And Haig/Olliver "officially" represent Matrox, but you won't see them posting much in the way of speculation.

Thanks for the kind words anyhow

Comment

UPDATE:

Matrox representative in Italy told me that they are not sure a VIDEOTEXT sw will be ever released for Marvel/200, Marvel/400, Millenium/400+RRG; btw they don't know anything about 1.50 beta and anything about their official release date.

WELL DONE MATROX: YOU ARE IMPROVING OUR (PAYING CUSTOMERS) SATISFACTION!!!!!

BTW: a lot of people on this forum seem to have a deep knowledge about Matrox facts (my feeling is that somebody is in fact officially representing Matrox) but NOBODY spends a word on this posting, that is not a "many thanks Matrox for your fantastic products and support and customer care".

Lorenzo
        Italy

Comment

OK,

many thanks "This_Idiot" for your clarification.

Now I'm sure what I was supposing is true.

Anyway I'll no longer disturb this forum.

Lorenzo
          Italy

Comment

Working...
          X