X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UT Bonus Pack

Hello,

This may be a very dumb question but here it goes:

I downloaded the UT Bonus Pack and installed it. Everything looked ok. But...eeeh, were are the new levels and gadgets? What do you have to do to get them; start freash new game?

Regards,

Matt

PS. I also updated to the latest patch: big mistake. My FPS went down the drain. I restored the original d3ddrv.dll. Did make things better but not as fast as before. I still have to try the 405 patch dll.

----------------------
    System Spec:

ASUS P2B rev. 1.10 motherboard
    64 MB 100Mhz SD-RAM
    Celeron 400 MHz @ 400 MHz CPU
    Matrox Millennium G200 AGP 8 MB
    Soundblaster Live! with digital I/O
    Quantum Fireball EX 6 GB UDMA/33 HDD (C:, D
    Seagate Barracuda 20 GB UDMA/66 HDD (E:, F:, G
    HP8100i CD-RW 24x/4x/2x
    3.5" FDD (A
    5.25" FDD (B
    HP4100c USB scanner
    All HD partitions FAT32
    ----------------------
    ASUS P2B rev. 1.10 motherboard | 640 MB 100Mhz CAS 2-2-2 SD-RAM | P!!!-800 MHz @ 800 MHz CPU | Matrox Millennium G200 AGP 8 MB | Soundblaster Live! with digital I/O | Quantum Fireball EX 6 GB UDMA/33 HDD [C,D] | Seagate Barracuda 20 GB UDMA/66 HDD [E,F,G] | HP8100i CD-RW 24x/4x/2x [X] | 3.5" FDD [A]
    | 5.25" FDD [B] | Momenta 56K fax/voice/modem | HP4100c USB scanner | HP LJ-5L printer | OS: Win98: All HD partitions FAT32

Here's info on dealing with the 413 patch
    http://forums.murc.ws/ubb/Forum4/HTML/003326.html

Paul
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

You have to start a practice session. The gadgets are in the mutators section, in the practice session. Read the text in the help folder.

Comment

The same can be said for starting a multiplayer game. Where you normally configure a multiplayer game you can configure the elements from the bonus pack.

Comment

The same can be said for starting a multiplayer game. Where you normally configure a multiplayer game you can configure the elements from the bonus pack.

Comment

Working...
          X