UT server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UT server

I've set up a dedicated server at 24.112.131.122 with a password: murc. its on a cable modem just so that you are aware of that fact...enjoy playing on it thats why its there, i may put RA on it this evening for those ppl who are interested in trying it out.

Frankfurt
    Here is my system config:Athlon XP+ 2000, 1024MB SDRAM,EpOX EP9XA (or something)<b>Matrox Parhelia </b>
    WinXP Professional SP1
    Hercules Fortissimo III 7.1
    3COM 905C

yes yes please put RA i cant seem to play it alone

Comment

Frankfurt,
      What do I need to get to PLAY??
      When I tried to connect, but the server wouldn't let me download the files, so if you
      would let us know what we need to get and where ill give it a shot! LOL
      Thanks,
      Oboy
      Time to make the wafers!
      Oboy Inside!

intel P4 2.26 @ 2.957Ghz

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of
      jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

Comment

Oboy i think you need the rocket arena mod..
        ill try and look for a direct link and post it here

btw i went there today but no one was there so i couldnt try it out ..cant i play RA if noone's w/ me?

Comment

http://www.fileplanet.com/dl/dl.asp?...naUTFull12.zip

try and get it from the fastest location

Comment

Thats the thing about RA right now...they dont have bot support implemented, i could actaully go in now and set up some bots to hang out...and you do know about the ability to switch to a different arena while in the game, ie ppl may not be in the first map when you join.

But, ill look into that, i may even set up for downloads, we will see

Frankfurt

UPDATE
            well, it seems that the server cant handle non local connects without causing lag...which was the reason i changed it to a TDM server, the system is just not powerful enough to run RA for UT without all that lag...so if anyone has any other suggestions as to what type of server it should be made into, im listening
            UPDATE

[This message has been edited by Frankfurt (edited 17 April 2000).]
            Here is my system config:Athlon XP+ 2000, 1024MB SDRAM,EpOX EP9XA (or something)<b>Matrox Parhelia </b>
            WinXP Professional SP1
            3COM 905C

Comment

I just found out that the newest RA patch just came out...ill install it and see how it affects the problems on the server...
              WinXP Professional SP1
              3COM 905C

Comment

i personally have no idea ..on how to get this to work..do i 1st make a team then join the team then enter the arena? wont i be able to use this just by my own to try it out? or do i have to have someone to play it w/?

cause when i enter the arena im always on spectator mode
                (not on your server ..but just on my pc..)

got it to work ..just have to read the readme file ..doh!

[This message has been edited by blades (edited 17 April 2000).]

[This message has been edited by blades (edited 17 April 2000).]

Comment

That normally helps
                  WinXP Professional SP1
                  3COM 905C

Comment

Working...
                  X