RT2000 and Dualhead features.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RT2000 and Dualhead features.

Hello everyone! This is my first post, though I've been following this site for some time. I promise not to be an idiot. Anyway, I'm a filmmaker in NY and have been seriously considering purchasing the rt2000 for my home machine as a personal editing system. I have a motodv studio firewire card with Premiere 5.1a now and it's editing performance is sub-par to say the least. I'm a seasoned AVID editor so the slow edit response and jerky software playback is immensely frustrating.
    The RT2000 looks like a great pro-sumer level system to replace what I have now. I just have a question or two regarding the dualhead support with the RT2000's bundled G400.
    1. Is the video output for the card on the breakout box with the video inputs or does it rely on the second ouput on the G400 for video out?
    2. If the out is on the breakout box, can the overlayed video playback on the primary computer monitor be dragged to playback on the second monitor in multi-monitor mode? I full-speed overlay enabled at all in multi-monitor mode?

Thanks for the help.

Dr. Alien

Why is the word "monkey" so damn funny?
Working...
X