No announcement yet.

Is it time to rally the [MU] UT clan???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it time to rally the [MU] UT clan???

Well, we've been having a blast playing each other on the Matrox UT server for some time now. Most of us have improved a lot over the past month.

How about setting up a date/time/server where we could all play on the same team. We have done this in the past with Q2 and Half Life and it was a blast.

With the level of play that I've seen on our server we should kick some serious Butt...LOL

"Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Sounds like a good idea. Although I don't know if you'll quite be up to it with those stiches you were telling me about. lol I know for sure I won't be up to it because of whatever reason someone gives me for a new excuse , but I'll sure as hell have fun trying!!!

Dimitri

P.S.: I'm in college, so whatever time works for you all, I'm there. There's something called a class schedule, but I haven't quite figured that part out yet.
    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
    --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

What's the ip for this server? Is it available for all? Wanna play! :-)

Comment

204.50.135.80:7777

Welcome aboard EdSki. Have fun and watch out for Dr.Carnage, Ace, and MaxPaine (anyone see him lately?) and why can't I think of any other great players off hand? See you there.

Dimitri
        "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
        --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

The password is: murc

Paul
          "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Thanks Paul. Forgot about that... hehe

Dimitri
            --- Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi Maud'Dib

Im still here in the land of the livin,it just seems hard to catch all you guys on the server lately.
              But dont worry I will try to get some fraggin in soon {if only you guys would set up a few maps ine the early evening,what with the time gap

I dont mind stayin up till about 1:00am but any later and my work will suffer[From me not being there] If you catch my drift LoL

So I will hopefully see you guys again when I have the chance Laterz

Max-Payne

Comment

BTW

Is there gonna be anyone on the server tonight ?? I might be able to stay up if im pursuaded Max-Payne

P.S I have not had a chance to try out the new maps yet

Comment

I'll be there.

------------------
                  PIII 650E at 805Mhz, G400Max, Asus P3B-F (ain't none better!), 384MB PC133 Memory, 2 Seagate 18GB Cheeeeetazzzz.
                  PIII 600E at 800Mhz, Waiting for G800, til then Voodoo3 3000, Asus P3B-F at 133FSB (ain't none better!), 256MB PC133 Memory, 2 Seagate 18GB Cheeeeetazzzz.

Comment

I'll be there too....

Dimitri
                    --- Albert Einstein

Comment

ill try to be there but ..when ever i loggin tha laggin starts .. ill just lag everyone (^^; down ..cause when i do connect i get pings on the 1000-3000? dunno why but sometimes i get good ping..

btw how do i put the server on favorites? before i was able to because i saw the matrox server on the server list..but now it doesnt seem to comeout

Comment

We forgot to mention, what time are we going to meet their tonight? And tell me what that is in California times too, yeah (I'm no good with conversions....)?

Dimitri
                        --- Albert Einstein

Comment

Last night was only the second time I've played on-line (first on the murc server) and as I expected I got my butt kicked from one end to the other but I had a blast!! Thanks to those who ended up getting teamed with me, I promise to get better. One of my problems last night (besides not be familiar enough with the maps) was that I put some chicken on to cook in a pot for soup at about 7:30 PDT. After 9:00, I don't recall what map it was but with about a minute left to go I smelled something really hot and smokey. My first thought was I had fried my comp but only then I remembered the chicken. When my wife got home she knew I had been cooking.
                          Just two questions: What are relics? I haven't played a map with these yet. And who was that green guy? I think he was called ?Green Marine? He just had to look at me and I was dead meat.

Laurie (wngnt)

Asus P3B-F, PIII 550 @ 616(wimpy o/c), G400 MAX, cable modem (hooray)
                          Laurie
                          ======

Comment

Ahhh, the smell of burnt chicken.... I love it..... I think the Green guy was Dr. Carnage, is that who you mean? Or am I confusing the nights..... lol

Relics are little floating objects (skull, axe, spikey circle thing ...) that cause different effects. You pick them up like weapons (only you can't scroll through them). You can only get one. Each one has a different effect. You'll find out the effects when you see em....

Dimitri
                            --- Albert Einstein

Comment

can I play too?
                              jim
                              PIII-500mhz @ 620 ! with an Abit BE6 mobo
                              128mb pc-100 cas 2
                              Mill G400 (vanilla!!!) 32mb @ 167/208 with MGATweak-417mhz, (2.5, 2, 2.5), PD 5.5010 & bios 1.5-22
                              Maxtor 14.3 gb Uata66 hdd
                              SB Live!
                              Winblows 98se & DX7
                              and 384k DSL!

Comment

Working...
                              X