messiah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• messiah

Geezs I just got Messiah and the game is insane!The puzzles(?) are very hard and it's easy to make a mistake.Very good AI in it.I haven't been able to play fluently though I'm so used to pure action games,this requires alot more thought.Everytime I turn around I need help with the puzzles. What do you think of the game?
    gobrob
    p.s. heres a link to a gameguide http://www.gamespot.com/guides/messiah_gg/toc.html

I think Shiny is a first-rate game developer. MDK (also by Shiny) is one of the few games I've actually played all the way through. At the time, it was pretty insane!

So what do you think of it? Maybe I'll have to pick it up.

John

Comment

I've played it for about 5 minutes, looks interesting, but Unreal TOurnament still blows it away in the fun department. I know totally different genures.

------------------
      PIII 650E at 805Mhz, G400Max, Asus P3B-F (ain't none better!), 384MB PC133 Memory, 2 Seagate 18GB Cheeeeetazzzz.
      PIII 600E at 800Mhz, Waiting for G800, til then Voodoo3 3000, Asus P3B-F at 133FSB (ain't none better!), 256MB PC133 Memory, 2 Seagate 18GB Cheeeeetazzzz.

Comment

I have it on my desk in front of me but I can't get it to work. The screen just goes black after the intro sequence.

It's probably due to the fact that I'm running Windows 2000 in a G200 Marvel which isn't exactly a happy combination at the moment. Any Idea's??

James

Comment

deinstall win2000, use win98. its probably the best solution. wait a year, after the fixpacks are out and then (perhaps, after problems with office2000 service pack) try it again.

stefan

Comment

Working...
          X